PDA

View Full Version : Playing the Biggest Donk HU.....

MrFeelNothin
12-28-2005, 05:56 AM
who also repeatedly claims to be Russ Georgiev. Every time I get the money in I'm ahead but HE KEEPS RIVERING ME AAAAAAAAARRRGH #@@*$#@ Crypto is unsupported by the hand converter so bear with me. Hopefully the ridiculousness of these events is not lost.

RUSS(8 /images/graemlins/club.gif10 /images/graemlins/heart.gif) raises to 20, I(3 /images/graemlins/spade.gif4 /images/graemlins/spade.gif) call.

Flop: 4 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif5 /images/graemlins/club.gif4 /images/graemlins/club.gif
I check, RUSS bets 40, I raise to 120, RUSS raises to 403 (all-in), I call.
Turn: J /images/graemlins/club.gif River: K /images/graemlins/club.gif

<sigh, moving on...>

I (4 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif4 /images/graemlins/heart.gif) raise to 30, RUSS (A /images/graemlins/spade.gif7 /images/graemlins/heart.gif) calls.

Flop: 4 /images/graemlins/spade.gif5 /images/graemlins/club.gifA /images/graemlins/diamond.gif
RUSS checks, I bet 40, RUSS raises to 200, I raise to 600, RUSS raises to 953 (all in), I call.

Turn: 6 /images/graemlins/club.gif
River: 3 /images/graemlins/club.gif

<oh my fin god he was drawing dead and got there. it is so on now>

RUSS(??) raises to 30, I(3 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif3 /images/graemlins/heart.gif) call.

Flop: 3 /images/graemlins/club.gif 9 /images/graemlins/club.gif K /images/graemlins/spade.gif

I check, RUSS bets 40, I raise to 120, RUSS calls.

Turn: K /images/graemlins/heart.gif

I bet 300, RUSS calls.

River: K /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

I check, RUSS bets 300, I fold.

<sigh, perfect perfect I hate that, get em next time kid...>

-Interlude, a couple big ones hold up against bottom pair and Ahigh, now returning to the action...-

I (A /images/graemlins/heart.gifK /images/graemlins/club.gif) raise to 30, RUSS (A /images/graemlins/diamond.gif7 /images/graemlins/club.gif) raises to 873 (all-in), I call.

Flop: 3 /images/graemlins/heart.gif8 /images/graemlins/spade.gif7 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif
Turn: 9 /images/graemlins/spade.gif
River: 3 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

<what a donk! i knew he was tilting with some crap! aaargh how can he get rewarded like that, ok calm down stick with it he will give you his money eventually>

I (8 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif9 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif) raise to 30, RUSS (J /images/graemlins/diamond.gifJ /images/graemlins/club.gif) calls 20.
Flop: 6 /images/graemlins/heart.gif9 /images/graemlins/spade.gif8 /images/graemlins/spade.gif
RUSS checks, I bet 45, RUSS raises to 245, I raise to 883 (all in), RUSS calls.
Turn: 2 /images/graemlins/club.gif River: 6 /images/graemlins/club.gif

<ok, well that one wasn't too bad, lets stay calm...>

RUSS (A /images/graemlins/spade.gif8 /images/graemlins/spade.gif) raises to 20, I (A /images/graemlins/heart.gif2 /images/graemlins/heart.gif) call.

Flop: A /images/graemlins/diamond.gif2 /images/graemlins/spade.gif6 /images/graemlins/club.gif
I check, RUSS bets 20, I raise to 75, RUSS calls.

Turn: 9 /images/graemlins/heart.gif
I bet 200, RUSS raises to 800, I call (all-in for 743).

River: 8 /images/graemlins/club.gif

<i am really beginning to believe this [censored] is rigged>

Those were the worst beats of the sickest night in my poker career. Luckily I was playing with someone who liked to call pot sized bets on every street with bottom pair and I only ended up down about 1500. I hope I see him tomorrow...

CORed
12-28-2005, 12:08 PM
He must really be Russ Georiev. Why would anybody claim to be Russ Georgiev if he wasn't Russ Georgiev?

12-28-2005, 01:30 PM
"<oh my fin god he was drawing dead and got there. it is so on now>"

How can he be drawing dead and still get there?
It was really crappy play on his part though. Thats pretty brutal.

Monty Cantsin
12-28-2005, 01:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]

How can he be drawing dead and still get there?

[/ QUOTE ]

When Homer describes the sea as "wine dark" he doesn't mean it's actually made of wine.

/mc

MrFeelNothin
12-28-2005, 11:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
He must really be Russ Georiev. Why would anybody claim to be Russ Georgiev if he wasn't Russ Georgiev?

[/ QUOTE ]

My thoughts exactly, the guy was clearly delusional.

Though if he really was Russ it would explain a lot, *coughcheatercough* /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

12-29-2005, 06:30 PM
play money beats don't count.