PDA

View Full Version : Firepay question

4thstreetpete
12-28-2005, 12:30 AM
I need to set up a new deposit method using Firepay because I'm er.. not happy with neteller anymore. So I'm checking their website and it says for US residents the deposit limit is $500 a month and for Canadians it's $200 a month..WTF?? Is this right?

Isn't this kinda ridiculous? How can I play poker besides the microlimits if I can only deposit $200 a month? Am I missing something here or how long does it take for them to increase your limit?

12-28-2005, 02:01 AM
Not sure how long it takes for them to increase your limit but I know they do. It's been along time since I used firepay. If I'm not mistaken it at least doubles to $1k after your first successful deposit but don't quote me on that. I'm sure others or firepay themselves could give you more specific answers.

chipolino
12-28-2005, 05:00 AM
$750 on first US deposit

Inthacup
12-28-2005, 10:25 AM
I don't know what sites you'll be needing a new payment method for, but I'd say that there's always a better option than firepay.

Cup

sublime
12-28-2005, 10:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't know what sites you'll be needing a new payment method for, but I'd say that there's always a better option than firepay.

Cup

[/ QUOTE ]

a new checking account comes to mind.

one thing to remember with firpay and a certain unnamed site is that they dont allow withdrawels to firepay.

4thstreetpete
12-28-2005, 08:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]

one thing to remember with firpay and a certain unnamed site is that they dont allow withdrawels to firepay.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll just need to deposit with it, I will be withrawing by EFT into my bank account. I get a better conversion rate that way when it's converted into canadian dollars.