PDA

View Full Version : "Adult" version of netflix?

12-27-2005, 10:26 PM
dicussion at the weekly poker game brought up the topic if there was an erotic/adult version of netflix....I said I would check my source that knew everything, ie oot....surely there has to be one...anybody know what it is?

lapoker17
12-27-2005, 10:28 PM
wantedlist is the biggest. never been to the site or used it but read a really good article in the november wired about how they have "reverse engineered" netflix.

Gunny Highway
12-27-2005, 10:36 PM
I've always wondered about people that rent adult movies. Who the hell wants to handle those DVDs after 100 strangers?

12-27-2005, 10:36 PM
thanks....knew there had to be one...I'll check out the article

12-27-2005, 10:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I've always wondered about people that rent adult movies. Who the hell wants to handle those DVDs after 100 strangers?

[/ QUOTE ]

dvd's are autoclavable, just not microwavable

SamIAm
12-27-2005, 11:05 PM
Blockbuster.com (the netflix competitor) has "Ultimate Poker Babes".
http://www.pokerjunkie.com/modules/reviews/images/ultimatepokerbabes.jpg

I don't really recommend it for the poker theory. The rules are pretty sad. You get "chips" for each article of clothing. There's no betting preflop, and, as far as I could tell, no raising allowed postflop. Just check,bet,call,fold. If you lose a chip, you have to take off that article of clothing.

All the girls wear under-underwear, which is pretty lame. Why pretend to take off your underwear, only to reveal more underwear? Just leave the original pair on.

That being said, it was a pretty amusing presentation. Each of the women bill themselves as "actresses", but when they're asked to take off clothes, they walk up to a stage with a pole, and flip upside-down. Stuff most "actresses" can't do. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I burned copies and gave it to everybody at my poker-night. Nice party-favor.
-Sam

P.S. I talked about p*ker in this post. I hope the "p*ker content" doesn't push it into a different forum. I don't think they'll enjoy this post there. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

obsidian
12-27-2005, 11:07 PM
Who the hell needs an erotic version of netflix when you have the whole goddamn internet.

surfinillini
12-27-2005, 11:23 PM
try

Videobox.com

it's about 1000 DVDs on a website, you can dowloand them scene by scene and keep them forever.

12-27-2005, 11:58 PM
xrentdvd.com

livinitup0
12-28-2005, 12:07 AM
All they need to do now is start accepting Neteller. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

livinitup0
12-28-2005, 12:13 AM
Im officially an addict now. Thank you 2+2 for putting my hobby into perspective.