PDA

View Full Version : new year's eve

redbeard
12-27-2005, 06:30 PM
hey hope everyone had a good holiday season. as new year's eve approaches i'm trying to decide what to do. one of my options is to play that night on party poker. i didn't start playing until february of this year (so i didn't experience new year's eve last year on party poker) thus i don't know if there will be lots of traffic and therefore lots of monkeys on new year's eve or will everyone be out partying it up and therefore no monkeys. any input would be greatly appreciated. thanks. and happy new year.

Lmn55d
12-27-2005, 07:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
one of my options is to play that night on party poker

[/ QUOTE ]

uhh....go get wasted and/or have fun!

StellarWind
12-27-2005, 08:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
one of my options is to play that night on party poker

[/ QUOTE ]

uhh....go get wasted and/or have fun!

[/ QUOTE ]
It's probably cheaper and safer to hit the town another night. It all depends on whether there is something you want to do or someone you want to see that is special to New Year's Eve.

I'm sure the online games will be great if you go that route. Lots of extra alcohol pretty much ensures that.

Lmn55d
12-27-2005, 09:14 PM
i didn't say hit the town...but come on dont play poker on new years!

donger
12-28-2005, 02:34 AM
There should be plenty of retarded play. I think it comes down to how much like work poker feels to you.

sweetjazz
12-28-2005, 02:46 AM
I would think the games would get really good after midnight, as people return home in a state somewhere between inebriation and intoxication.