PDA

View Full Version : Netteller

NoChance
07-28-2003, 01:48 PM
How do you set up a Netteller account? I looked up Netteller online and printed out the application. I then called my bank to see if they could help but they have never heard of it. After reading the application, People's State Bank is referenced. It must be their product. Do you have to have an account with People's State Bank for this option to work?

I have been doing well at Party and would like to start cashing out but am trying to avoid the $35 Wire fee. I have read quite a few posts about Netteller in here and most love it but I am confused on how to get it started.

Glenn
07-28-2003, 01:51 PM
Hello,

It looks like you are going to the wrong site. www.netteller.com (http://www.netteller.com) is some bank that has nothing to do what you want. www.neteller.com (http://www.neteller.com) is the site you are looking for (one t). It should be pretty easy from there.

Regards

NoChance
07-28-2003, 01:55 PM
Thanks.

Terry
07-28-2003, 02:01 PM
https://www.neteller.com/

Note that there is only one "t" in neteller.

The entire process takes place online, no paperwork or printed applications, but be aware that they will call you on the telephone, so you must give your actual number.

Ah. Too late. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

NoChance
07-28-2003, 02:12 PM
I am at the part where they make the microdeposit. Aparently I get this deposit in 24-48 hours and then verify the amount and I am good to go?

I am at work now. If they tried to call me, they may have tried my home phone. I hope me answering the phone is not a requirement. If so, hopefully they try the work number.

Anyway, if there were others out there who were struggling like me, hopfully this post helps them too. Thanks for all the help!

Copernicus
07-28-2003, 02:17 PM
The microdeposit is usually there within minutes.

Terry
07-29-2003, 12:14 AM
The little deposit thing is a matter of how long it takes for your bank to post it.

The phone call comes the first time you try to USE the money you have deposited (at least that's how it happened to me), so you'll be home, unless you're planning on telling the boss that the poker table is your interactive screen saver. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Vehn
07-29-2003, 12:27 AM
Speaking of which, is there any use for neteller outside of gambling sites? i.e. is it usable at all for ebay stuff?

ConfusedandDazed
07-29-2003, 03:19 AM
In regards to Neteller, I cannot access the Neteller Website this morning. Is anybody else having this difficulty?

Hung
07-29-2003, 04:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I am at the part where they make the microdeposit. Aparently I get this deposit in 24-48 hours and then verify the amount and I am good to go?

I am at work now. If they tried to call me, they may have tried my home phone. I hope me answering the phone is not a requirement. If so, hopefully they try the work number.

Anyway, if there were others out there who were struggling like me, hopfully this post helps them too. Thanks for all the help!

[/ QUOTE ]

I have never deposit any money. My Neteller is working fine. I just subscribed and one minute later they called me on my mobile asking me if I openened an accout.
That's it, it took me 5 minutes.
Now I move money from one site to another without any problems.

tiltboy
07-29-2003, 11:19 AM
I have asked this question several times vehn and the only merchants outside of gambling sites I've found that accept neteller are Conjelco, pokertracker, and some ebay auctions. If you do a full search on ebay (search the descriptions) you'll come up with a hundred or so auctions where sellers accept neteller. It used to be a lot more common there but since the ebay purchase of paypal, neteller has dropped off a lot in use.