PDA

View Full Version : $1/$2 Stud High - Flush draw

greenage
12-27-2005, 02:33 PM
I was fairly new to the table so no real reads other than it was playing loose with a completion not being uncommon.

7 Card Stud High ($1/$2), Ante $0.10, Bring-In $0.50 (converter (http://j.1asphost.com/greenage))

3rd Street - (0.80 SB)

Seat 1: xx xx 4/images/graemlins/diamond.gif___brings-in___calls
Seat 2: xx xx A/images/graemlins/club.gif___calls___calls
Seat 3: xx xx J/images/graemlins/spade.gif___calls___calls
Seat 4: xx xx A/images/graemlins/heart.gif___completes
Seat 5: xx xx Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif___calls
Seat 6: xx xx 9/images/graemlins/heart.gif___folds
Hero: 8/images/graemlins/club.gif 6/images/graemlins/club.gif T/images/graemlins/club.gif___calls
Seat 8: xx xx Q/images/graemlins/club.gif___folds

4th Street - (6.80 SB)

Seat 1: xx xx 4/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 4/images/graemlins/heart.gif___checks___calls
Seat 2: xx xx A/images/graemlins/club.gif 5/images/graemlins/club.gif___checks___folds
Seat 3: xx xx J/images/graemlins/spade.gif 2/images/graemlins/spade.gif___checks___calls
Seat 4: xx xx A/images/graemlins/heart.gif K/images/graemlins/heart.gif___bets
Seat 5: xx xx Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif 8/images/graemlins/spade.gif___calls
Hero: 8/images/graemlins/club.gif 6/images/graemlins/club.gif T/images/graemlins/club.gif 9/images/graemlins/club.gif___calls

5th Street - (8.40 BB)

Seat 1: xx xx 4/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 4/images/graemlins/heart.gif K/images/graemlins/spade.gif___folds
Seat 3: xx xx J/images/graemlins/spade.gif 2/images/graemlins/spade.gif Q/images/graemlins/diamond.gif___folds
Seat 4: xx xx A/images/graemlins/heart.gif K/images/graemlins/heart.gif K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif___bets___raises
Seat 5: xx xx Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif 8/images/graemlins/spade.gif K/images/graemlins/club.gif___folds
Hero: 8/images/graemlins/club.gif 6/images/graemlins/club.gif T/images/graemlins/club.gif 9/images/graemlins/club.gif 7/images/graemlins/heart.gif___raises___calls

6th Street - (14.40 BB)

Seat 4: xx xx A/images/graemlins/heart.gif K/images/graemlins/heart.gif K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 4/images/graemlins/club.gif___bets $0.35 and is all-in
Hero: 8/images/graemlins/club.gif 6/images/graemlins/club.gif T/images/graemlins/club.gif 9/images/graemlins/club.gif 7/images/graemlins/heart.gif 4/images/graemlins/spade.gif___calls

River - (14.75 BB)

Seat 4: xx xx A/images/graemlins/heart.gif K/images/graemlins/heart.gif K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 4/images/graemlins/club.gif xx___all-in
Hero: 8/images/graemlins/club.gif 6/images/graemlins/club.gif T/images/graemlins/club.gif 9/images/graemlins/club.gif 7/images/graemlins/heart.gif 4/images/graemlins/spade.gif Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif

Total pot: (14.75 BB) <font color="blue"> </font>

mscags
12-27-2005, 02:38 PM
Raise fourth. There are 50,234 ppl in the pot and you have a pretty good draw. I'm almost certain you would have the equity for a raise here.

beta1607
12-27-2005, 02:42 PM
I am folding this hand for a completion on 3rd. The rest is standard I think.

greenage
12-27-2005, 03:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Raise fourth. There are 50,234 ppl in the pot and you have a pretty good draw. I'm almost certain you would have the equity for a raise here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I thought I should have also. I think the paired door along with everyone else catching same suit (and bigger than my flush) kind of froze me. Of course, I do have that gut shot to the straight flush. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

greenage
12-27-2005, 03:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I am folding this hand for a completion on 3rd. The rest is standard I think.

[/ QUOTE ]

You and Scags have addressed my two biggest questions. I really wavered about the call on third. I hated that two big clubs were out. That there were two callers before and one after the completion was why I called.