PDA

View Full Version : I Call...I CAll...I CALl...I CALL!

Fudgenut
12-27-2005, 05:37 AM
$50/$100 Limit Hold'em
Fudgenut posts small blind [$25]. BB posts big blind [$50].

** Dealing down cards **
Dealt to Fudgenut [ 10h Ad ]
1 fold. LooseFish calls [$50]. LAG raises [$100]. 1 fold. Fudgenut calls [$75]. BB folds. LooseFish calls [$50].

** Dealing Flop ** [ Ah, Kc, 7s ]
Fudgenut checks. LooseFish bets [$50]. LAG raises [$100]. Fudgenut calls [$100]. LooseFish calls [$50].

** Dealing Turn ** [ Qc ]
Fudgenut checks. LooseFish bets [$100]. LAG calls [$100]. Fudgenut calls [$100].

** Dealing River ** [ 5d ]
Fudgenut checks. LooseFish bets [$100]. LAG folds. Fudgenut calls [$100].

** Summary **
LooseFish shows [ 4c As ]. Fudgenut shows [ 10h Ad ]. Fudgenut collected [$1145].

tongni
12-27-2005, 05:50 AM
3bet preflop. Barring that, check 3bet the flop. Also, since you are Schneids' roommate, ask him to teach you his hand posting ability. I always thought the ones he picked out were pretty interesting, however I looked at your blog and lost interest after the first one.

Fudgenut
12-27-2005, 05:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
however I looked at your blog and lost interest after the first one.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, sometimes in my 'blog' I will put in hands where I won a big pot or ones that I played especially bad (or good). The interesting ones I will post here.

DcifrThs
12-27-2005, 11:40 AM
you just made me think of a GREAT HU challange for mikey /images/graemlins/smile.gif

we'll play the same limit we always do (20/40) for X hands and the winner of this one gets to decide how you sign your posts.

if i win, it might be something like "OMG HUHU MIKEY SUCKS" "lulz" haha

anyways, that'll be dealt with later. as to your hand, when a LAG raises from the CO, his hand range may very well be {75s+, 22+, 98o+}...i think a 3bet is in order.

given you didn't 3bet pf, you have many many options on the flop-->turn--->river. your hand is very likely to be best here and it is, for all intents and purposes, disguised.

check3bet would be my first choice, followed by bet/3bet, followed by bet/call, followed by check call, followed by check fold on the flop.

given you check called the flop i'd probably check raise the turn.

given you check called the turn, id bet the river.

hope this helps, and i just left a message for schneids re: the above challange, if he reads it here first he'll probably be madder /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Barron

12-27-2005, 08:50 PM
with the aggressive of the LAG, and his raising, what made you think he didn't have AA, AK, AQ, AJ?