PDA

View Full Version : Money Transfer Between Players

BrettP217
12-26-2005, 11:14 PM
I have two accounts on party.. and i need to clear a bonus... but i cant figure out how to transfer money from one to the other... i could do it by using neteller but it will take a day or so... i know their is a way but i cant figure it out.

thanks in advance

12-27-2005, 12:37 AM
For player to player transfer on Party, go to My Account Web Page and it's there on the left hand side.

-S&SGW

Str8Fish
12-27-2005, 01:16 AM
are you allowed to have 2 accounts at party? I'm pretty sure the answer is no...

12-27-2005, 04:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
are you allowed to have 2 accounts at party? I'm pretty sure the answer is no...

[/ QUOTE ]

My husband & I both have Party accounts which we've had for years and we've transferred to each other before but not for a long time since he is no longer playing on Party. So in the same household I would say the answer is yes. Same person though? I dunno...

-S&SGW

12-27-2005, 05:10 PM
i thought you cant have two accounts from the same address

12-27-2005, 05:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i thought you cant have two accounts from the same address

[/ QUOTE ]

He opened his first then I wanted one so we opened mine. I think we had to fax them info for verification. We never had any problems. I know we even played at the same time but different games of course. We each have our own bank account too.

-S&SGW