PDA

View Full Version : Pokerstars bonuses cashout restricted?

Macint0sh
12-26-2005, 02:47 PM
Simple question: Are PS bonuses cashout restricted? Meaning, can I cash out some of the money in my account there and not forfeit my stacked bonuses?

playersare
12-26-2005, 02:53 PM
pokerstars bonuses never expire. you just have to wait 48 hours from your last deposit before trying to withdraw.

Macint0sh
12-26-2005, 03:27 PM
OK, thank you.

Dennisa
12-26-2005, 04:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
pokerstars bonuses never expire. you just have to wait 48 hours from your last deposit before trying to withdraw.

[/ QUOTE ]

THAT IS INCORRECT. If you have a pending bonus at pokerstars, you can not cash out until you clear the bonus.

playersare
12-26-2005, 05:07 PM
pokerstars bonuses never expire. you just have to wait 48 hours from your last deposit before trying to withdraw.

[/ QUOTE ]
THAT IS INCORRECT. If you have a pending bonus at pokerstars, you can not cash out until you clear the bonus.

[/ QUOTE ]
1) deposit

Purchase request time: 2005/11/18 00:00:01

Purchase amount: $600.00
Fees: No fees

A new NETeller payment for $600.00 will be issued.

Your PokerStars account has been credited with $600.00.
PokerStars Transaction ID: #27502374

This deposit qualifies you to earn 3 Champions Bonus of $120.00!
To collect this bonus you need to earn 600 Frequent Players Points (FPPs).
Please refer to http://www.pokerstars.com/depositbonus20.html for complete details of this
promotion.

2) withdraw

Cashout request time: 2005/11/21 13:52:18

Cashout amount: $600.00

$600.00 has been automatically credited back to your NETeller account.
Credit transaction #27756703

Automatic NETeller transactions are available in your NETeller account
immediately.

3) bonus credited AFTER initial withdrawal from a month ago

Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 21:43:06 -0500
From: "PokerStars Cashier" <cashier1@pokerstars.com>
Subject: PokerStars 3 Champions Bonus Award

Congratulations! You have fully earned your Deposit Bonus. Your
PokerStars account has been credited in the amount of $120.00.

Thanks for participating in the PokerStars 3 Champions, and
we'll see you at the tables.

The PokerStars Cashier
cashier@pokerstars.com

12-26-2005, 05:23 PM
pokerstars bonuses never expire. you just have to wait 48 hours from your last deposit before trying to withdraw.

[/ QUOTE ]

THAT IS INCORRECT. If you have a pending bonus at pokerstars, you can not cash out until you clear the bonus.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is completely and heinously incorrect. I have three current bonuses pending and I cashed out after the first one to wait for the second one and after the second to wait for the third one.

Schwartzy61
12-26-2005, 05:29 PM
pokerstars bonuses never expire. you just have to wait 48 hours from your last deposit before trying to withdraw.

[/ QUOTE ]

THAT IS INCORRECT. If you have a pending bonus at pokerstars, you can not cash out until you clear the bonus.

[/ QUOTE ]

So where'd you hear that?

peregrine
12-26-2005, 06:10 PM
Absolutely wrong. I have several times deposited, withdrawn entire amount without playing a hand, then re-deposited month or two later, and earned the bonus.

Gallopin Gael
12-26-2005, 06:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I have three current bonuses pending and I cashed out after the first one to wait for the second one and after the second to wait for the third one.

[/ QUOTE ]

Only 3.

I wish I had only 3 to work off.

And there are no restrictions on withdrawls. For all 11 of the ones I have sitting there I have deposited and withdrawn all or most of the money after 48 hours.

wmspringer
12-26-2005, 08:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Absolutely wrong. I have several times deposited, withdrawn entire amount without playing a hand, then re-deposited month or two later, and earned the bonus.

[/ QUOTE ]

wmspringer
12-26-2005, 08:44 PM
Sheesh.

Wish I had 11 to be worked off....I didn't get a stars account until fairly recently, so I only have a couple :-(

Xcalibur
12-26-2005, 10:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]

THAT IS INCORRECT. If you have a pending bonus at pokerstars, you can not cash out until you clear the bonus.

[/ QUOTE ]

Am I too late to jump on the you-are-wrong bandwagon? no? ok.. here goes.

WRONG

Sniper
12-26-2005, 10:22 PM
http://kids.denverlibrary.org/assets/wrong.gif