PDA

View Full Version : Question about adjusting blinds upon elimination of person

j325
12-26-2005, 01:13 PM
i play in a local game all the time and problems always arise as to what happens when someone gets eliminated and it messes up who would otherwise have been in a blind for the next hand. to be more specific, here are a few scenarios. for the sake of order, assume a 10 person table (seat one = S1, seat 2 =S2 etc), blinds 100 and 200.

scenario 1: button on S1, S2 is on small blind and gets eliminated. next hand, button goes to S3, but what are the blinds for the next two hands (or until it returns to normal) (the problem is that S3 misses the small blind if there is no adjustment)

scenario 2: button on S1, S3 is on big blind and gets eliminated: button moves to S2. who posts what blind? (problem here is that S4 misses a big blind if there is no adjustment).

I know that there are many more scenarios, but i'm hoping that this explains the kind of info i'm looking for. if there is a link to a chart that has this info, etc., i would greatly appreciate a heads up. thanks....

bluefeet
12-26-2005, 01:41 PM
This post (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=singletable&Number=423287 1&Searchpage=1&Main=4232871&Words=%2Bblind+%2Brule s&topic=&Search=true#Post4232871) talked about the same thing a couple days ago. The link provided might have what you need.