PDA

View Full Version : Breaking Bonaduce

tonypaladino
12-26-2005, 12:44 PM
I watched this for the first time on Christmas Eve, and stayed up for the whole 6 hour mini-marathon.

It's really a great show. One thing that always bugs me about "reality" shows is that you're expected to suspend beleive that the crew is there, but Danny actually interacts with the cameramen and crew all the time, so it seems more realistic.

Also, the dude is a total trainwreck. It's a little scary because I have a lot of similar anger problems.

imported_CaseClosed326
12-26-2005, 01:45 PM
Yeah, it was a fun show to watch. Pretty much not what I excpected when I first heard of the show.

Blarg
12-26-2005, 01:48 PM
It's kind of strange because according to an old friend who knew him as a kid, he's not really a trainwreck. He's been that way since he was a kid himself. You kind of naturally think of a trainwreck as having some progression before the catastrophe, building up speed maybe. But this guy started off as a screwball messing himself up from very young -- to switch metaphors a little, he's kind of like those guys who drop their motorcycle on the curb while even driving yet.

12-27-2005, 12:44 AM
i think the show is the funnies thing ever, he is so angry and i want to stab his wife with my c*ck

highlife
12-27-2005, 12:47 AM
i watched it on recommendation from a friend, i was disappointed.