PDA

View Full Version : My Super Sweet 16

Chaostracize
12-26-2005, 12:04 PM
I was flipping through the channels and I started watching this show. I got though about 5 minutes of one last night and almost killed myself when the girl got a car and was surprised and thusly said to her mother, grandmother, and grandfather: "Well played, peeps."

Then today, in the 5 minutes I watched, the girl told the cameras that her father spent $450k on the party. Even if I had unlimited wealth, I don't think I'd spend over a few thousand on my daughter's sweet 16. That girl is doomed to a life of pettiness.

thatpfunk
12-26-2005, 12:07 PM
but how great is the show?

the creators of this and Laguna Beach should fight to the death to be named leader of the free world.

ozyman
12-26-2005, 12:14 PM
I was home for the holidays and was watching the marathon Christmas eve with my mom and younger sister. After watching 2+ hours of that show, the only comment my mom piped in with was "Oh my god, that girl isn't wearing a seatbelt."

Chaostracize
12-26-2005, 12:20 PM
The show is decent. What I don't understand is how the girls can be so self-involved that they don't realize how horrible they're going to come off on TV. That boggles me.

Tron
12-26-2005, 12:21 PM
They don't care how they come off on TV becuase they're RIIICH.

TheBlueMonster
12-26-2005, 01:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
They don't care how they come off on TV becuase they're bitches .

[/ QUOTE ]
fyp.

The only one I actually liked (and not from a "how easily could I kill them with a sledge hammer" perspective) was the one with Cee-Lo's daughter. When they made her clean the house cause she got bad grades it made me respect the man even more.

12-26-2005, 02:34 PM
Wtf, I was flipping channels and same [censored] happened. This is wierd. Seriously, half these bitches deserve a Chuck Norris-style roundhouse kick to the mouth, not a ridiculous party.

-Skeme-
12-26-2005, 02:38 PM
Worst. Show. Ever. If you can get through a full episode of this without killing somebody.. props, peeps.

tonypaladino
12-26-2005, 02:40 PM
I just saw the last 10 minutes of an episode.

I was cracking up laughing at the stupid bitch when her father said they weren't gonna giver her a car because she left town without permission, and she was crying, but then she got the [censored] car in the end. It really pissed me off.

J-Lo
12-26-2005, 03:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Worst. Show. Ever. If you can get through a full episode of this without killing somebody.. props, peeps.

[/ QUOTE ]

i think it's one of the best MTV shows, up there w/ Made, in terms of comic ignorance.