PDA

View Full Version : SNG Tracker and PokerTracker

Taraz
12-24-2005, 08:32 AM
Since it seems that there isn't any support for SNG tracker and I tried posting in the General Gambling->software forum and got no response I'll just post this question here as a last ditch effort.

I used to import my SNGs to SNG tracker from my Pokertracker database. I just switched my Pokertracker storage to use PostgreSQL and I can't seem to find a way to import the new database into SNG Tracker. Does anybody know if I the only way to use SNG Tracker now is to just manually enter the text files now?

UCF THAYER
12-24-2005, 08:36 AM
You can import files and folders with SNG Tracker.

Taraz
12-24-2005, 08:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I know, but I'm lazy would rather just import them all into PokerTracker then import the whole database over if possible.

UCF THAYER
12-24-2005, 10:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I know, but I'm lazy would rather just import them all into PokerTracker then import the whole database over if possible.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why can't you just import them all into SNG tracker?
Seems like it would be easier to do...

12-24-2005, 03:17 PM
In the SNG tracker you simply go to the import folder option and then find the hand history folder under the Party Poker folder on your hard drive. (dont forget to refresh) This does not take long and is probably easier than fooling around with PT.

Taraz
12-24-2005, 06:25 PM
So I guess there is no way to do it. Thanks for the replies. I use pokertracker for ring games and MTTs too and I just like having all my info in the same place. I guess it's not the biggest hassle in the world.