PDA

View Full Version : Chris Parnell and "Farm Sluts" (NSFW)

12-24-2005, 03:41 AM
Came across this. Very funny Parnell video. NSFW

I hope it hasn't been posted before.

Farm Sluts (http://www.foxsearchlight.com/lab/shorts/farmsluts/quicktime.html)

12-24-2005, 04:15 AM
The ending is the best.

IggyWH
12-24-2005, 04:47 AM
17 minutes, this crap better be good!

IggyWH
12-24-2005, 05:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
17 minutes, this crap better be good!

[/ QUOTE ]

Meh, if you got 17 minutes to spare, maybe give it a shot. If you pass it up, you're not missing much.

Sponger15SB
12-24-2005, 05:22 AM
Man, I got distracted like 30x while watching that. Would have made a funny 8 minute video?

12-24-2005, 05:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Man, I got distracted like 30x while watching that. Would have made a funny 8 minute video?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, a bit drawn out.

tubalkain
12-24-2005, 07:53 AM
***???

12-24-2005, 08:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
***???

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought we were to stop replying with mere *'s

tubalkain
12-24-2005, 08:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
***???

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought we were to stop replying with mere *'s

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought you were to stop posting things that would make your **'s want to be fruitful and multiply.

Also, only one * for this, that movie didn't suck as bad as I thought it would.

Lazymeatball
12-24-2005, 08:28 AM
it sucked, as does anything SNL

henrikrh
12-24-2005, 08:48 AM
If the video doesn't suck then don't give him a *, people are too harsh with *s. Atleast it seems this was original, no one has responded with "this has been posted xxx times". Give the guy a break.

chesspain
12-24-2005, 09:15 AM
I was impressed with how hot Lisa Ann Walter looked--she was the blond whom he walked out on during the interview when she mentioned that her friend who was hiring was into PETA.

Jack of Arcades
12-24-2005, 09:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
***???

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, just about everything about you screams annoying: your [censored] location, your cliche stuey avatar that's on every single message board ever, and your name which even looks like "annoying."

Here you reccomended a poster be banned for posting a video which you hadn't even watched. Not only that, you did it in a way which is explicitly prohibited by the rules of OOT and which, until recently, was in a sticky.

When was the last time you made a worthwhile post? I'd really like you to go through your posting history and look for one, because I tried to do and had to stop because you suck so much.

You're lucky you don't post in the Sports forum because I would've bitchslapped you even harder weeks ago.

tubalkain
12-24-2005, 10:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
***???

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, just about everything about you screams annoying: your [censored] location, your cliche stuey avatar that's on every single message board ever, and your name which even looks like "annoying."

Here you reccomended a poster be banned for posting a video which you hadn't even watched. Not only that, you did it in a way which is explicitly prohibited by the rules of OOT and which, until recently, was in a sticky.

When was the last time you made a worthwhile post? I'd really like you to go through your posting history and look for one, because I tried to do and had to stop because you suck so much.

You're lucky you don't post in the Sports forum because I would've bitchslapped you even harder weeks ago.

[/ QUOTE ]

Get over yourself.

WackityWhiz
12-24-2005, 10:36 AM
don't mess with JoA...

just a warning