all limp up to me i complete with J9o bb checks
flop: Qh 9s 9h
i lead for 3 in to the 2.50 pot
folded to LP who raises to 21
i push...
hows my line?
what do you put villain on?

12-24-2005, 12:01 AM
You already know my thoughts, but I'll post here anyway for criticism from the masses.

I would rather bet $1.75 on the flop to keep Qx around. LP raising to 21 sounds like a bet he would rather not get called, so a push is exactly what I do. I expect to see 89 often due to limping in LP with other limpers. AQ probably would have raised PF but you never know with some of these donks. JT or A/images/graemlins/heart.gifx/images/graemlins/heart.gif probably would have flat called the flop PSB if anything.

EDIT: in other words your line is basically fine.

12-24-2005, 12:03 AM
I think he played it right. Typically short hand games in 25NL ,the players are completly just plain crazy.

12-24-2005, 12:22 AM
There are only 4 hands that beat you here:

QQ - likely to have raised preflop if he plays like most people, also he has a full house so he wants people to call for their straights and flushes and he wants them to make them.

Q9 - Also has the full house. He doesn't want to push anyone out.

K9, A9 - I guess he wants to push out draws for the flush and straights. He also wants to get all in with someone with the 4th 9.

I think raising all in is fine. There are enough people that semi bluff big, and some that would try to push out draws betting large with top pair. Plus you might have his kicker beat if he has a 9.