PDA

View Full Version : All Party affiliates

leehrat
12-23-2005, 08:53 PM
does anyone here have access to all of their individual trackers since the "upgrade"? thanks

12-23-2005, 09:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
does anyone here have access to all of their individual trackers since the "upgrade"? thanks

[/ QUOTE ]Yes, I log in, click on "Reporting Suite", click on "Tracker ID and Bonus Code Report", enter the dates, and they are all on the next page - unfortunately only the tracker numbers are there and not the bonus codes.

leehrat
12-23-2005, 09:15 PM
damnit my [censored] punk affiliate is lying to me.

sublime
12-23-2005, 10:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
damnit my [censored] punk affiliate is lying to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

ummmm, hes probably not lying to you.

GrannyMae
12-23-2005, 10:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Yes, I log in, click on "Reporting Suite", click on "Tracker ID and Bonus Code Report", enter the dates, and they are all on the next page - unfortunately only the tracker numbers are there and not the bonus codes.

[/ QUOTE ]

that's not what we are looking for. we are looking for the list of "all registered trackers".

12-23-2005, 11:08 PM
>we are looking for the list of "all registered trackers".

Sorry, I just checked - isn't there for me, but it wass when the pages first went up, as I had created a few new trackers and went somewhere to copy the tracker #.

teddyFBI
12-24-2005, 12:11 AM
Alright, this is about the 10th post you've made on this topic. Enough.
Mods: can we please get this guy banned? Or kill this thread. You've certainly dropped the hammer for far less egregious substance.
Party does not sanction RB of any type, and flooding the board with posts to that effect is getting annoying. Try Rake Rebate Review -- you can find a link at right. Or try to get some info about their new VIP program -- email vip@partypoker.com.

Jessica1
12-24-2005, 12:29 PM
I too doubt they are lying to you...as by telling you he cant see you means you will probably quit playing through him to find a new affiliate who doesnt yet have this problem....and he has nothing to gain by doing that..

Incidentally we can see all the tracker IDs...
But the MGR reads as
N/A
for all of them
We can see a group total though...which helps diddly squat!

regards

Jess
RakeTheRake

Daniture
12-24-2005, 09:15 PM
If they suspect your account might be handing out rakeback (ie have multiple trackers with few people on each tracker) they block the viewing of individual tracker stats. Some affiliates can still see their individual tracker revenues just not most.

surfdoc
12-25-2005, 11:46 AM
I still am unable to create new trackers. After several emails they have not come up with any other response than "please try again, it should work now". I keep telling them that it isn't working. If anyone has an upper level affiliate contact point please let me know.

GrannyMae
12-25-2005, 11:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I still am unable to create new trackers. After several emails they have not come up with any other response than "please try again, it should work now". I keep telling them that it isn't working. If anyone has an upper level affiliate contact point please let me know.

[/ QUOTE ]

i had to clear temp internet files and cookies. all is well now with creating new trackers.

surfdoc
12-25-2005, 12:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i had to clear temp internet files and cookies. all is well now with creating new trackers.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm. I tried that. Still not working. I have tried firefox and IE. Still no go. I have players getting inpatient. This sucks.

12-26-2005, 06:01 AM
The trackers are now where they are supposed to be.
I'm not sure if everything else works.