PDA

View Full Version : so... post 30 hands in here or what?

daryn
12-23-2005, 05:22 PM
high stakes, "LOL" but here we go.. i think i'd like to hear most from the guys who post mainly in this forum anyway..

bb is new to me, but seems not great not horrible. button is kind of a fish but not crazy aggro. he often folds on the flop for a single bet when i show aggression preflop, so i thought 3 betting here was a good way to take control and mix it up a bit.

PokerStars 30/60 Hold'em (3 handed) pokerhand.org hand converter (http://www.pokerhand.org)

Preflop: Hero is SB with T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif.
<font color="#CC3333">Button raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, BB calls, Button calls.

Flop: (9 SB) 5/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif, Q/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, BB calls, Button folds.

Turn: (5.50 BB) 4/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">BB raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>

what do you think of the turn? this hand reminded me of a bicyclekick hand that he posted a while back, anyone remember that one? of course i'm betting all rivers

Paluka
12-23-2005, 05:55 PM
I don't like it, I just don't think this guy is folding.

12-23-2005, 10:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
of course i'm betting all rivers

[/ QUOTE ]

Let's assume you acutually do have a profitable 3-bet turn semi-bluff situation here. Against the right kind of opponent you maybe do.

Why are you betting all rivers?

etizzle
12-23-2005, 11:34 PM
i feel the same way, after calling two cold in the BB I think he is almost always getting to showdown here.

dave44
12-24-2005, 12:01 AM
I could see him folding a small or mid pair here, but why wouldn't he have raised the flop with those hands?

daryn
12-24-2005, 04:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Let's assume you acutually do have a profitable 3-bet turn semi-bluff situation here. Against the right kind of opponent you maybe do.

[/ QUOTE ]

in case he is raising me on a semi-bluff himself. if he just calls my 3 bet, i think i have to bet all rivers, no?

ggbman
12-24-2005, 04:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

in case he is raising me on a semi-bluff himself. if he just calls my 3 bet, i think i have to bet all rivers, no?

[/ QUOTE ]

what can he be semibluffing with? better diamonds are possible but unlikely, and you have 67 beat anyway. QQ54 boards arent exactly ideal for semi-bluffing, so im not sure how often you're both doing that here.