PDA

View Full Version : Giving Strippers your business card/Good, Bad, Gay ???

surfinillini
12-23-2005, 03:28 AM
Just came back from a LA club, was going to post a trip report but it's nothing any of you haven't heard or seen.

More interested on whether it's a good move to give dancers your business card after a dance. I decided not to but thought maybe I should've afterwards...

Even if you get 1 bite out of 50 is it a good line or are these broads not worth the paper these cards are printed on (granted my company pays for them).

Alobar
12-23-2005, 03:30 AM
uhm, what exactly is this "move" supposed to accomplish?

OtisTheMarsupial
12-23-2005, 03:31 AM
This is a REALLY bad idea.

surfinillini
12-23-2005, 03:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

uhm, call me if you and your friends wanna party with me and some of my friends

- somewhat along the lines of the Minnesota Vikings

Alobar
12-23-2005, 03:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I bet she laughs with her other stripper friends in the bathroom about it and then uses it to cut up her lines of coke.

If you wanna "party with her and her friends" you either need to have better game than leaving a business card, or just throw around more money.

surfinillini
12-23-2005, 03:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I bet she laughs with her other stripper friends in the bathroom about it and then uses it to cut up her lines of coke.

If you wanna "party with her and her friends" you either need to have better game than leaving a business card, or just throw around more money.

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf?, obviously money was thrown around...

this is not something I did, it's just an effortless move that could possibly lead somewhere good

Alobar
12-23-2005, 03:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]

wtf?, obviously money was thrown around...

[/ QUOTE ]

then you needent waste time with a business card. Shes gunna be all over you like a leech, and pretending she thinks you are the most interesting person in the place. Use that time to talk to her and get something going.

I just think a business card is pointless, shes either going to party with you later because a) she thinks you are attractive and wants to or b) feels there is something worthwhile in it for her.

B is much more likely than A, but in the case of A, I think the business card ruins your chances (tho who knows, shes a stripper, they arent real people) or in the case of B, isnt even needed.

Also, maybe im paranoid about getting seduced and robbed, but dropping a business card with the intent its for some sex later on, isnt really an image I wanna portray to people of questionable character

astroglide
12-23-2005, 03:59 AM
didn't you just criticize somebody for having a sex accomplishments bet with his friends? and you ask crap like this?

surfinillini
12-23-2005, 04:00 AM
i see your point as far as your paranoid angle, last thing anyone needs is some vapid stripper calling your boss /images/graemlins/smile.gif

then again, it might lead to a promotion

surfinillini
12-23-2005, 04:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
didn't you just criticize somebody for having a sex accomplishments bet with his friends? and you ask crap like this?

[/ QUOTE ]

this does not even warrant a response...explain your reasoning?

12-23-2005, 04:03 AM
Next time go straight to a hooker. You'll at least get something for your money.

jba
12-23-2005, 04:04 AM
do you get your business cards printed on thousand dollar bills?

If so there is a slight possibility that this will actually work.

astroglide
12-23-2005, 04:07 AM
in response to "When I was 17 or 18, after my first time at a bar, first real non-high school, first time I meet a chick at a bar- one night stand- My friends and I drew up a list of about 30 things we want to do sexually, and first to do them all wins." you said "how sad"

in response to "Possibly, but Im winning, and dont want to lose my spot." you said "i think I stopped talking about sexual conquests with other dudes after I finished soph yr college"

you went out of your way and made multiple posts to attempt to assert your superiority to that guy. now you're asking totally naive questions about strippers. one or the other is ok i guess, but the two together is completely weak.

surfinillini
12-23-2005, 04:09 AM
excuse me astroglide king of nice

all I have to say is that you've made it quite clear

your facial hair is far superior to mine

siccjay
12-23-2005, 04:13 AM
Unless you are already ran some super game or you are uber hot, this is a worthless move.

Leaky Eye
12-23-2005, 04:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

- somewhat along the lines of the Minnesota Vikings

[/ QUOTE ]

The Vikings flew in hos from out of state. Screwing a local stripper isn't half as classy.

Also, I am a paranoid freak and wouldn't give a stripper my info even if I wasn't married.

imitation
12-23-2005, 04:20 AM
I know one guy who used to [censored] and date a lot of strippers, he's not bad looking but he acknowledges it was because at the time he had and was selling alot of drugs and they just wanted cash from him initially. That being said he did have some meaningful relationships with some after they got past that initial stage and actually had a kid with one of them and was together for 5yrs (hahaha funny story is he went to prison and came out she was still waiting for him they then had a kid 9 mths later, but because he was cleaned up and trying to earn honest cash they decided she should go back to working stripping, 1yr later she met another guy from while working and left with him)

Alobar
12-23-2005, 04:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
(hahaha funny story is he went to prison and came out she was still waiting for him they then had a kid 9 mths later, but because he was cleaned up and trying to earn honest cash they decided she should go back to working stripping, 1yr later she met another guy from while working and left with him)

[/ QUOTE ]

heh, thats brutal

kurosh
12-23-2005, 04:35 AM
I hang out with a lot of strippers I've met. Be nice, spend some money, doesn't have to be a lot, and if you sell them drugs, that's a big plus. A lot of them are very horny and sexually open. If they want to see you later, they'll let you know.

12-23-2005, 04:40 AM
For you the answer would be C, not even worth it. If you are inept enough that you dont know the answer, then yes, its not worth the time. To someone that is a little more up on it, yes, there are situations where you could get them a biz card/phone number. We gave a couple numbers out to these 3 strippers and later that night, while we chowed down at courtesy, they called then met up with us. Appearently, a "strippers" party time is 6am - noon rather than teh normal 9pm-3am, this blew my mind for some reason. Could be cuase Im ripped stoned right now..

surfinillini
12-23-2005, 04:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
there are situations where you could get them a biz card/phone number. We gave a couple numbers out to these 3 strippers and later that night, while we chowed down at courtesy, they called then met up with us. Appearently, a "strippers" party time is 6am - noon rather than teh normal 9pm-3am, this blew my mind for some reason. Could be cuase Im ripped stoned right now..

[/ QUOTE ]

NWICE

lastsamurai
12-24-2005, 12:01 AM
Depends on what was on the card...If you build websites for a living or work at a high performance car shop and trying to recruit models..then yes ...+++EV

Iplayragstoo
12-24-2005, 12:58 AM
Drove them for 8 years, I have seen more people try the biz card deal. 99.9% of the time they smile and say "oh, thanks, i will keep this handy" Then let you squeeze thier ass one more time. Then when we get in the car They get shoved in my trash can/bag. Never works, and actually a bad idea as they now have some personal info on you, and they usually know some shady people - USUALLY. Just not a good idea.

Ringo_Mojo
12-24-2005, 02:03 AM
A friend of mine used to go out with a lot of strippers. I learned two things...

1) Its not that hard to get with one.

2) They're all C-R-A-Z-Y