PDA

View Full Version : Moving Posts Into Other Forums

W. Deranged
12-23-2005, 02:21 AM
In the past few days I moved a couple of posts from Small Stakes because they obviously didn't belong there. One was a question about limit hold'em in London which I send to B+M and the other was a Pokertracker question which I sent to software.

The things was, both were the type of boring, trite posts that I figured probably wouldn't even be welcomed in the topically appropriate forums.

So my question is: What should I do about a really lame post in SS that's not in the right place?

I feel bad for the readers of other forums to have to read the crap I had to move. Should I just delete it, or move it and leave it up to the discretion of the mods in the relevant forums?

MrWookie47
12-23-2005, 02:55 AM
I generally move them even if they suck. The readership of the other forum is probably used to sucky posts

bobbyi
12-23-2005, 03:59 AM
I would just move it to the appropriate forum.

chesspain
12-23-2005, 08:55 AM
Someone began a thread in Psychology on the strategy one should use in that stupid, new TV gameshow "Deal or No Deal." It was inappropriate for Psychology, and had received only a couple of responses.

I moved it to OOT, and the hyenas pounced on it, with it gathering 180+ responses. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif