PDA

View Full Version : $22 - KJs in the BB

pergesu
12-23-2005, 12:30 AM
PartyPoker, Big Blind is t50 (6 handed) Converter on pregopoker.com (http://www.pregopoker.com/hhconv/convert)

CO (t775)
UTG+1 (t1540)
UTG (t823)
Hero (t1485)
SB (t1710)
Button (t1667)

Preflop: Hero is in BB with J/images/graemlins/heart.gif K/images/graemlins/heart.gif
UTG calls t50, <font color="gray">UTG+1 folds</font>, CO calls t50, <font color="gray">Button folds</font>, SB calls t25, Hero checks

Flop: (t200) T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 2/images/graemlins/spade.gif (4 players)
SB checks, Hero checks, UTG checks, <font color="red">CO bets t150</font>, <font color="gray">SB folds</font>, Hero calls t150, <font color="gray">UTG folds</font>

Turn: (t500) T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 2/images/graemlins/spade.gif A/images/graemlins/club.gif (2 players)
Hero checks, CO checks

River: (t500) T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 2/images/graemlins/spade.gif A/images/graemlins/club.gif 9/images/graemlins/spade.gif (2 players)
Hero ?

1C5
12-23-2005, 12:41 AM
I think you probably have the best hand on the flop.

With a flush draw and straight out there, I bet instead of check.

Since you checkes, I would now thinking about reraising.

Just calling gives you no idea where you stand.

With the way you played it,With that A, I check on the river and call a small bet but fold to a pot sized bet.

tigerite
12-23-2005, 07:01 AM
I'd bet the flop here, even though the reverse implied odds yada yada are crapola.