PDA

View Full Version : Whats your friggen New Years plan?

12-22-2005, 09:47 PM
Personally, I hate new years. To much traffic, to many drunk amateurs, to much hype etc. But all my friends are going all out in various ways, from black and white balls, to getting hotel rooms and partying around town etc. I am conflicted, I dont want to be a dork, stay home by myself, and not do anything, but I dont want to spend 500$ on crap.
What are your guys' plans?

Brainwalter
12-22-2005, 09:49 PM
Get drunk camping on a beach.

surfinillini
12-22-2005, 09:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Personally, I hate new years. To much traffic, to many drunk amateurs, to much hype etc. But all my friends are going all out in various ways, from black and white balls, to getting hotel rooms and partying around town etc. I am conflicted, I dont want to be a dork, stay home by myself, and not do anything, but I dont want to spend 500$ on crap.

[/ QUOTE ]

$500 on a hooker wouldn't be that bad of an investment

fluxrad
12-22-2005, 09:50 PM
The girlfriend and I are thinking about going to see Super Diamond (http://www.superdiamond.com/) at the Fillmore. Otherwise, I guess some local bands are playing around town.

This means we'll probably just wind up at our local bar getting drunk with people we don't really know.

12-22-2005, 09:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

$500 on a hooker wouldn't be that bad of an investment

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats really not a bad plan, Ive always wanted to do a hooker, but never had the need/time for one. Hrmmmm, this has some possiblities. Craigslist, here I come.

surfinillini
12-22-2005, 09:55 PM
if you do it...pleeze post trip report(s), I'm assuming multiple sessions will ensue

12-22-2005, 09:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
if you do it...pleeze post trip report(s), I'm assuming multiple sessions will ensue

[/ QUOTE ]

I wont go through with it, Im sure. But, this is always been one of the things that I want to check off my big list o' sexual conquests. I think when I get around to this, I want to do it in vegas, and with 3 chicks, prefereably one of them being black, so I can cross that and being in an orgy off.
Do 3 chicks count as an orgy? I have had two and didnt consider it an "orgy" per se, does there have to be another dude involved? What defines an orgy?

surfinillini
12-22-2005, 10:00 PM
man you got this [censored] all planned out

12-22-2005, 10:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

When I was 17 or 18, after my first time at a bar, first real non-high school, first time I meet a chick at a bar- one night stand- My friends and I drew up a list of about 30 things we want to do sexually, and first to do them all wins.

surfinillini
12-22-2005, 10:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

When I was 17 or 18, after my first time at a bar, first real non-high school, first time I meet a chick at a bar- one night stand- My friends and I drew up a list of about 30 things we want to do sexually, and first to do them all wins.

[/ QUOTE ]

how sad

12-22-2005, 10:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

how sad

[/ QUOTE ]

Possibly, but Im winning, and dont want to lose my spot.

surfinillini
12-22-2005, 10:06 PM
i think I stopped talking about sexual conquests with other dudes after I finished soph yr college

NotMitch
12-22-2005, 11:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i think I stopped talking about sexual conquests with other dudes after I finished soph yr college

[/ QUOTE ]

Hit a dry spell?

12-23-2005, 12:31 AM
Gonna Pop Molly's sniff some lines and get hyphy (You bay area folks know what I'm talking bout) Basically get [censored] up out of my mind and party all night.

12-23-2005, 02:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Gonna Pop Molly's sniff some lines and get hyphy (You bay area folks know what I'm talking bout) Basically get [censored] up out of my mind and party all night.

[/ QUOTE ]
i understand everything else but this, hyphy

kurosh
12-23-2005, 02:18 AM
[censored] lots of hot bitches. what is a better goal? hahaha easy question, try harder next time.

edtost
12-23-2005, 03:08 AM
myrtle beach (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=4264299&page=0&vc=#Post4 264299) with poster Evan and 2 of our friends from high school. much alcohol will be consumed, but advice on where to go for that would be appreciateed from anyone who kows the area.

surfinillini
12-23-2005, 03:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hit a dry spell?

[/ QUOTE ]

not really considering I used to be engaged...pretty much nothing good can come of it and it's pointless

Chaostracize
12-23-2005, 03:48 AM
VEGAS BABY

surfinillini
12-23-2005, 03:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
VEGAS BABY

[/ QUOTE ]

overpopulated and overrated unless you got dibs on a mega suite with lots of close friends

12-23-2005, 04:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
i understand everything else but this, hyphy

[/ QUOTE ]

hyphy = Poppin pills and sniffin lines. or can also mean the same as crunk, if you don't know what that means just listen to Lil Jon's Music

M2d
12-23-2005, 04:21 AM
eat food
drink beer
blast fireworks
go to church

captZEEbo1
12-23-2005, 04:49 AM
am I the only one that's gonna be hitting the tables? :-D (well that's my backup plan anyways)

lastsamurai
12-23-2005, 02:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
VEGAS BABY

[/ QUOTE ]

overpopulated and overrated unless you got dibs on a mega suite with lots of close friends

[/ QUOTE ]
You could still get rooms off the strip (stratosphere) last min for a good deal. I am thinking of going but pretty much did vegas like 7 years in a row...

typical vegas new years.
8pm- make your bets at the sports book before you go out.
10-11:59 Get Drunk off your ass on the strip/night club/ect...
12:00am HAPPY NEW YEARS

130-430 go to your fav nudi bar

8:00 in the morning... Straggle into the sports book..order a bloody marry and a corona and watch all the bowl games until they are all over.

Sponger15SB
12-23-2005, 02:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
am I the only one that's gonna be hitting the tables? :-D (well that's my backup plan anyways)

[/ QUOTE ]

I knew a 2+2er that played at commerce on new years and it was packed, so you probably won't be the only one.

As for me, I'm not really sure. Me and my friends are spending a few days in Vegas prior to new years so we will all be wiped probably. Last few new years have been incredibly fun but I dunno, I don't really see what the big deal is. Yeah, its the last day on the calendar, woo hoo, lets all get crazy?

Yeti
12-23-2005, 03:03 PM
Black and white ball? haha, I thought that only happened on Laguna Beach!