PDA

View Full Version : Worst new fashion trend

fluxrad
12-22-2005, 07:40 PM
http://img389.imageshack.us/img389/3857/asshat1vk.jpg

Kid. Seriously. Put the effing hat on straight. You look like an assclown.

An assclown who went to put his hat on straight...but misssed by 45 degrees!!!

Who decided that popped collars, trucker hats, and (worse) trucker hats on sideways were "in." What division of the fashion executive branch ran this bill through congress? By all means, feel free to share your stories of why this fashion statement is gay as all hell.

Oh, and for those keeping track. This is part two (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=exchange&Number=4095839&S earchpage=4&Main=4095313&Words=fluxrad&topic=&Sear ch=true#Post4095839) in fluxrad's series: Your hat makes it look like someone crapped on your head.

man
12-22-2005, 07:43 PM
I wear my hat like this sometimes. but I swear it's out of irony.

I also think it's hot as hell when girls wear their hats like this. of course as long as it's not a trucker hat, those are pretty [censored] retarded.

daryn
12-22-2005, 07:44 PM
what the hell are you talking about, out of irony? somehow i think that makes you an even bigger idiot.

12-22-2005, 07:44 PM
Its not really a new trend around here, but it def is gay. Theres so many random stupid assclowns out there, that Ive been trying to hit up the bars that have dress codes, ie no hats, popped collars, and aviators. It is getting tougher and tougher to get drunk, and not have your night ruined because some sideways hatted, popped collar wearing, wannabe pilot bumps into you as he slurs all over some chick.

RunDownHouse
12-22-2005, 07:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
but I swear it's out of irony.

[/ QUOTE ]
This, followed by this:

[ QUOTE ]
I also think it's hot as hell when girls wear their hats like this.

[/ QUOTE ]
makes me pretty sure you aren't wearing your hat sideways out of "irony."

12-22-2005, 07:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I wear my hat like this sometimes. but I swear it's out of irony.

I also think it's hot as hell when girls wear their hats like this. of course as long as it's not a trucker hat, those are pretty [censored] retarded.

[/ QUOTE ]

Doing things out of irony, makes you a bigger douche bag then the guy who you are trying to mess with.

No offence of course.

fluxrad
12-22-2005, 07:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
but I swear it's out of irony.

[/ QUOTE ]

makes me pretty sure you aren't wearing your hat sideways out of "irony."

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh...it's ironic allright /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Monty
12-22-2005, 08:04 PM
How is this new?

twang
12-22-2005, 08:06 PM
PokerBob should be here any moment now.

man
12-22-2005, 08:07 PM
if I didn't wear my hat like that just to make my friends laugh at me (that's what I meant by "irony," pwn me if you will vocab people), I could just not say anything about it. but meh, I've been known to experiment with other forms of douchebaggery. I resisted popping my collar until a pop-it-like-it's-hot party, and I'm not gonna lie, it felt kinda liberating. but I swear I felt ashamed for it.

Luv2DriveTT
12-22-2005, 08:08 PM
Not new at all. I remember the middle 80's when I first saw this trend on b-boys in NYC. This is old-school being reborn by new idiots.

TT /images/graemlins/club.gif

manpower
12-22-2005, 08:14 PM
I always hated Uggz, luckily they've died the horrendous fashion death they deserve.

12-22-2005, 08:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I always hated Uggz, luckily they've died the horrendous fashion death they deserve.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe where you live, buddy. Not where I'm at. Any foray into a mall around Dallas has a good 40% of the females wearing those damn things.

At least the skirts are still short.

B Dids
12-22-2005, 08:26 PM
I wear my hat just slightly off center, like you wouldn't notice if you didn't look carefully. I can't really explain why other than I just think it looks better that way.

The way the kid is wearing it in that picture is retarded, because it's actually more difficult to wear a hat like that, and once you're doing something like that just to look cool, you're basically an [censored].

jba
12-22-2005, 08:39 PM
I move my hat a bit like this sometimes. I usually do it when my head is hot and I want a bit of ventilation. Or sometimes when I need to rally.

private joker
12-22-2005, 08:49 PM
It's ridiculous, but it's certainly not gay. No gay man would be caught dead wearing a baseball cap tilted to the side.

fluxrad
12-22-2005, 09:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It's ridiculous, but it's certainly not gay. No gay man would be caught dead wearing a baseball cap tilted to the side.

[/ QUOTE ]

No no no no no...the other gay.

mason55
12-22-2005, 09:06 PM
http://myspace-356.vo.llnwd.net/00016/65/39/16959356_l.jpg

I'm in the middle with the half backwards, half sideways trucker hat. This like 4 years ago.

And it just looks like I'm at a rave and everyone was on drugs. I wasn't on drugs.

12-22-2005, 09:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

mason55
12-22-2005, 09:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The other two guys in that picture are the other other gay. Er. The original gay. Er. Homosexual.

fluxrad
12-22-2005, 09:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

We trippled up on eachother right after this picture was taken

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP.

12-22-2005, 09:18 PM
http://img482.imageshack.us/img482/6393/originalgay5bi.jpg

as if his mouth doesnt make it obvious...

jdd12
12-22-2005, 09:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I wear my hat just slightly off center, like you wouldn't notice if you didn't look carefully. I can't really explain why other than I just think it looks better that way.

[/ QUOTE ]
Didsisright
[ QUOTE ]

The way the kid is wearing it in that picture is retarded, because it's actually more difficult to wear a hat like that, and once you're doing something like that just to look cool, you're basically an [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]
Didsisright

12-22-2005, 11:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
How is this new?

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly my first thought when I opened this thread. Like 10 years+ people have been doing this. I mean REM wore their hats like that in the freaking Shiny Happy People video for Christ sake! New?

Nor good. It wasnt good looking then or now.

Eurotrash
12-22-2005, 11:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol Dids, I'm not so sure about that. i don't think this is a situation where you can have your cake and eat it too (whatever the hell that means.)

anisotropy
12-23-2005, 12:21 AM
The worst hat fashion trend isn't the tilt, it's the "flat brim" look. Sweet jesus whenever I see a douche wearing his hat like this with a brim that is a) gigantic and b) flat as a board I want to rip it off his head and fix it for him.

DalaiLama
12-23-2005, 12:22 AM
I'm surprised popped collars hasn't come up. Talk about astronomical;y gay. especially the pastel pop.

ddss6_99
12-23-2005, 12:37 AM
Don't forget the people who leave the size sticker on the brim of their hats. I don't give a [censored] what size hat you wear.

12-23-2005, 12:44 AM
OP mentioned popped collars in his OP.

I wonder... what does 2+2 consider to be a "popped collar"?

It seems to change depending on where you are.

man
12-23-2005, 01:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Don't forget the people who leave the size sticker on the brim of their hats. I don't give a [censored] what size hat you wear.

[/ QUOTE ]
I think it'd be funny if someone wore their hat into a store like this and got arrested after walking out

shant
12-23-2005, 01:39 AM
Where do you live that this is a "new" trend? I'm guessing somewhere far from a coast.

bwana devil
12-23-2005, 01:51 AM
youre right. all these guys look like punks and all the people that posted before me are poseurs and fools when they do it.

but get this. i wear my hat at a slight angle and pointed upright thereby making it cool. im so cool that im making fun of everyone that isnt cool. can you dig it, man? i think youd have to see it. .....but believe me im cool.

bwana

fluxrad
12-23-2005, 04:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Where do you live that this is a "new" trend? I'm guessing somewhere far from a coast.

[/ QUOTE ]

I live in Denver. This means I know nothing about fashion. I've been told this before, so don't worry about repeating it. I am fully aware that anyone who doesn't live in either L.A. or New York City is at least 8 years behind the times.

Do people in your cities have flying cars? Please inform us of this progress you have made while we were [censored] our sisters and eating nothing but corn meal and other things without coastal spices.

teamdonkey
12-23-2005, 04:22 AM
i can't stand this new trend of high gas prices. If it gets over $1.25 a gallon i'm going to print off this thread and continually poke Mason's friends in the head with my limp cock.

shant
12-23-2005, 04:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I live in Denver. This means I know nothing about fashion. I've been told this before, so don't worry about repeating it. I am fully aware that anyone who doesn't live in either L.A. or New York City is at least 8 years behind the times.

Do people in your cities have flying cars? Please inform us of this progress you have made while we were [censored] our sisters and eating nothing but corn meal and other things without coastal spices.

[/ QUOTE ]
LOL awesome post.

wdeadwyler
12-23-2005, 04:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i can't stand this new trend of high gas prices. If it gets over $1.25 a gallon i'm going to print off this thread and continually poke Mason's friends in the head with my limp cock.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude gas is like 2.25 here on the east coast.

ChipWrecked
12-23-2005, 04:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude. That was irony.

whiskeytown
12-23-2005, 05:04 AM
gotta have the street cred...

notice the nice tattoo - goes well with the bedroom at the 'rent's house. - LOL

RB

12-23-2005, 05:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude. That was irony.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude. Ive never laughed at anything so hard as this exchange.

mason55
12-23-2005, 05:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm surprised popped collars hasn't come up. Talk about astronomical;y gay. especially the pastel pop.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait, is astronomically filtered? Why are you trying to get around the filter on that word?

12-23-2005, 07:14 AM
Worst trends...

popped collars,
dude wearing chick jeans,
and gay ass emo hair

for examples, go here ====> Gay Central (http://www.myspace.com)

later,
this thread earns to my dick don't care award