PDA

View Full Version : Biggest shorthanded pot ever?

rtucker5
07-25-2003, 09:43 AM
I was playing in a good 2/4 game last night on Party. The game got shorthanded, but that didn't mean small pots. There was one full blown maniac and one habitual bluffer. We were 4 handed at the time this hand came up. It is the biggest shorthanded pot I've ever been in. Maniac open raised and bluffer called. I 3 bet from the SB with AdAs. BB called, maniac capped, and everyone called. Still all 4 players and 16 small bets.

Flop was 8dAh7h

I bet, BB called, maniac raised, bluffer called, I 3 bet, BB capped, and everyone called. Still all 4 players and 16 big bets.

Turn was 6c (8dAh7h)

I bet, BB called, maniac raised, bluffer 3 bet, I capped and everyone called. At this point bluffer was all in for 15 of 16 dollars. Still all 4 players in and 31.75 big bets.

River was 6s (8dAh7h6c)

I bet, BB finally folded (heart draw?), maniac raised, I 3 bet, and he finally just called. Final tally was 37.75 (37.25 after rake) big bet pot for 4 players. Anyone seen a shorthanded pot that big?

BTW - I did suck out on the river. Bluffer had 10 9 for the turned straight. I thought maniac must have had a smaller set, but I was wrong. He had AcKc. Did he think I had AQ?