PDA

View Full Version : 30/60 AQ fold

Poldi
12-22-2005, 06:27 AM
MP is laggy 37.5/23.2/1.4 over 300 hands, havent seen anything out of line from him yet. Maybe my 3rd orbit at the table.
BB is unknown.

Party Poker 30/60 Hold'em (6 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is SB with A/images/graemlins/club.gif, Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
<font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">MP raises</font>, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, BB calls, MP calls.

Flop: (9 SB) 8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 3/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 6/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, BB calls, <font color="#CC3333">MP raises</font>, Hero calls, BB calls.

Turn: (7.50 BB) 8/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
Hero checks, BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">MP bets</font>, Hero folds, BB folds.

Final Pot: 8.50 BB

ArturiusX
12-22-2005, 06:51 AM
Yeah, I think I play this the same, BB left to act seals the deal for me, even though we know what he does in this hand.

Poldi
12-22-2005, 06:40 PM
Here are my thoughts about the hand:
On the flop its likely I hold the best hand, MP raises me and cant expect anyone to fold so I figure its very likely he has a pocket pair, heart draw or A8. But I got no real read on him so far and he looks kinda aggressive. Obviously folding the turn would be easy if this is his range but I think he might raise me with hands like A9-AJ sometimes, seeing that I probably missed the flop.
On the turn I´m drawing dead if he had top pair, BB is still to act after me. Without BB in the hand I´d probably call it down but as he is in the hand and kinda protected the pot, I fold.
Sometimes I feel like I am giving up too much against these 30/60 guys but here it looks like it is correct. They seem to take quite some shots though.

12-22-2005, 07:34 PM
Something to think about. If you really think that he is capable of raising a pot just because you probably missed, then maybe you should consider calling pf.

I almost always play this hand the sameway that you did. And like ArturiusX said, the BB does seal it. Even if the BB didn't see the turn, I would be folding.