PDA

View Full Version : Quick question about pacific

12-22-2005, 04:55 AM
Is it worth doing the signup bonus?
I've searched the forum but I suck at searching and couldn't find any good posts about it.

Some people claim you get the bonus to your acocunt as soon as you deposit. How many hands do you have to play to be able to withdraw, and at what limit?

Confused as their site don't have any info either.

Niediam
12-22-2005, 06:17 AM
I'm sure most of the answers to your questions can be found at BonusWhores. I can confirm though that the money is added to your account right away.

It's been a while since I signed up but I don't think it clears especially quickly - but what else would you expect since you can only play one table. /images/graemlins/smile.gif The clearing rate is based upon the total amount of money you wager as opposed to ranked hands... but I don't remember what the playthrough is.

12-22-2005, 04:44 PM
Deposit bonus is added automaticaly, wagering requirement is something like $1000 for it to be cashoutable. Honestly, the players at that site are so poor that if you just play and not worry about the bonus you will make far more. Load up a table of pacific fullring and nutpeddle while you multitable party or something.

SlightlyMad
12-22-2005, 07:52 PM
The clearance rate is 20x. Use the comp point counter to keep track of how many wagers you've actually made (in case you want to know *when* you can pull your money out).

It took me around 2200 hands of $0.5/$1 to clear a $50 bonus, and it takes a *long* while becaue they don't let you multitable.