PDA

View Full Version : I Get All the Credit

Mason Malmuth
07-25-2003, 04:27 AM
Hi Everyone:

We at Two Plus Two hope you enjoy the new server and the super speed of the forums.

I want everyone to know that all of this was my idea and that I should get all credit for making this very positive change. I do concede that Chuck helped out with a few things.

best wishes,
Mason

scalf
07-25-2003, 08:13 AM
/images/graemlins/smile.gifyou finally got your house all fixed up, but now that you're rolling in the big bucks; you'll be moving upscale pretty soon; do not forget mason, these are the good old days....gl /images/graemlins/wink.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/spade.gif

Rick Nebiolo
07-25-2003, 11:15 AM
Mason,

Do you think they now stop bitching over on RGP about this forums interface and speed?

Regards,

Rick

Mason Malmuth
07-25-2003, 11:48 AM
Hi Rick:

There are a few people on RGP who seem to live to attack anything that they view as successful. So the answer to your question is probably no. Ironically, these same people have helped these forums grow since they do not post here.

Best wishes,
Mason

Mike Gallo
07-25-2003, 11:54 AM
MM,

Great upgrade. I posted earlier in the News Views and Gossip page.

I want everyone to know that all of this was my idea and that I should get all credit for making this very positive change. If the upgrade didnt work would you have taken the blame...or passed it on to Chuck..haha

Good job keep up the good work.

Michael

Mark Heide
07-25-2003, 12:28 PM
Mason,

The new software looks great and works well. So, when are you going to get Ray to finally write another book. I can't believe that he does not want to do it, especially since all your books are selling so well.

Good Luck

Mark

Ray Zee
07-25-2003, 12:41 PM
i was going to start on a book during the slow periods of the forums loading. but since mason fixed it for everyone i dont have the time.

gotcha mason

M2d
07-25-2003, 12:45 PM
"Using Game Theory to Beat the Crowds During the Salmonfly Hatch"

Zeno
07-25-2003, 01:08 PM
Mason,

Congratulations to you and all of the 2+2 "family" for maintaining such a high quality site and Poker forum. The upgrade is very impressive. What did Chuck do to help- unplug the old server then plug the new server back in? Don’t you pay him very well?

Regards,

-Zeno

Mason Malmuth
07-25-2003, 09:35 PM
Hi Zeno:

You wrote:

What did Chuck do to help

It was so minor that I forget.

Best wishes,
Mason

J.A.Sucker
07-26-2003, 12:18 AM
You beat me to it. I was thinking more along these lines, though:

lowercaselettersandnopunctuationforadvancedpokerwr iters

M2d
07-26-2003, 02:49 AM
"Going All In: Advanced theories for no-limit Stream Wading"

Bill Murphy
07-27-2003, 06:32 AM
"There are a few people on RGP who seem to live to attack anything that they view as successful. So the answer to your question is probably no. Ironically, these same people have helped these forums grow since they do not post here."

I still feel that 2+2 is much poorer without Carson, Badger, & Abdul, although the latter two rarely post on RGP anymore, as I predicted in Abdul's case. Terrence Chan, Angelina, & others were lost over the Abdul mess, which along with Jim Brier's sabbatical, has left quite a void in the $30-60 to $80-160 area, IMO.

Be nice to have Howard & Daniel as regular posters here, but both apparently have more profitable ways to spend their time. RussG has some interesting stuff too, but he belongs on RGP. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Still the best website tho, and the upgrade is very nice. /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

Wake up CALL
07-27-2003, 11:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
"I still feel that 2+2 is much poorer without Carson,...."

[/ QUOTE ]

You have GOT to be kidding!!!

MCS
07-27-2003, 07:27 PM
I can no longer see any of the icons (i.e., smiley faces and card symbols). Does anyone else have this problem?