PDA

View Full Version : Bush is irked about 9-22 leaks

06-20-2002, 08:01 PM
Bush is quoted as being upset that leaks are coming out proving that he and his admnistration permitted suicide bombings on 9-11 to justify invading Afghanistan so that the Unicol oil development consortium could build an oil pipeline.

He's irked that his administration announced that fossil fuel consumption does cause global warming.

He's irked that Enron executives didn't give him greater amounts of campaign money, and that his staff members only made small change in the hundreds of thousands of dollars on inside information.

This man thinks he's a dictator and above the law.

He should be impeached and removed from office.

06-21-2002, 12:38 AM
...they are watching you!

06-21-2002, 01:09 AM
'bush should be impeached and removed from office, clinton should be charged with treason' - alex jones, talk radio host, www.infowars.com (http://www.infowars.com)

clinton, of course, gave china a bunch of missle and nuclear technology (before which china could *not* target US eastern seaboard cities, for example). i think theres a recent (like today) article in newsmax.com about clinton.

brad

06-21-2002, 05:03 AM
i think its important to note that you are not the president of the united states of america. this precludes any opinion you have of the actions of the guy who IS the president. a little humility, and respect for something which you actually know shit about is in order. im sick of the nitpicking that americans continually throw at bush. the guy isn't leaving. he's here for his term, and things could be a lot better WITHOUT all the crap people spout about him. i could personally care less either way. however, its sickening all the people that were so quick to defend clinton when he was in office and was gettting nitpicked about everything, these are the same people saying bush is dumb for this and that, dumb minor human mistakes. jesus, have some compassion and patience for a fellow human being. its a good thing that our government isn't run by this board.

06-21-2002, 08:55 AM
of course it is easy for some people to have these conspiracy theories when their main source of information are internet websites. this is much better than having all of the information the president has. maybe he could govern better if he just trolled websites rather than try to be the president.

Pat

06-21-2002, 09:51 AM
operation northwoods, northwoods documents as outlined in james bamsford's book 'body of secrets' -- fact or fictional conspiracy?

brad

06-21-2002, 10:24 AM
you may choose to believe that he is discussing fact. personally I have no idea. but at least i recognize that we have no idea whether his book is fact or fiction. if you believe that these conspiracy theories are true there is nothing i can say that will persuade you otherwise.

Pat

06-21-2002, 04:48 PM

06-21-2002, 06:01 PM
james bamford's (oops thats bamford) book is totally documented and endnoted and is not disputed by anyone.

in fact high level officials, such as Lt. General Michael V. Hayden, NSA's director, and Major General John E. Morrison (Retired) are specifically mentioned in the acknowledgments of the book.

brad

06-22-2002, 02:29 AM
President Bush and his staff are not the only elected officials who are supplied with intelligence information. High-ranking members of the Congress ( e.g., Chairmen of the Foreign Relation Commitees) also receive such information on a routine basis. The large-scale military operation in Afghanistan had to be approved by the Congress. This is done when the Congress passes a resolution that not only authorizes the President to carry out the operation but also defines its scope. objectives and duration. More importantly, the Congress has to vote to fund the operation.

06-24-2002, 07:45 AM
His black helicopters will have to stop chasing smoking men if you hit him with the facts.