PDA

View Full Version : InchoateHand

GimmickAccount
12-21-2005, 11:51 PM
Well, posts about other posters suck. We all know that. Posts about other posters who suck, suck no less. We also all know that. OOT has seen many changes in my tenure over the years (not all of them as my gimmick account, or even all of them as my more prolific gimmick account Inchoatehand, but still, we all know that posts about other posters who suck, suck, even if the post is made by the very the poster who sucks. Perhaps especially so in that case). Clearly its suckage is no less. As a result of the erstwhile efforts of the politics mods, I regret to inform my few (oh, be proud!) fans that both InchoateHand (and now GimmickAccount) are forever retired. I must protect my remaining account and its IP, so I say goodbye forever to my favorite poster: me, and return to the far more boring account of, me. I know, it sucks.

May ye all grow a sense of humor comensurate with my testicles, and learn to spell "commensurate." To my many (unknowing) fans for whom I am ignored, let me give you my last words of wisdom:

*************I am ignored you can't read this [censored]*******

While I'll never reach the lofty heights of pokerjo, or Ulysses most famous gimmick account, I still wish you:

Good night and good luck.

mason55
12-21-2005, 11:56 PM
I feel dumb, but I don't get.

GimmickAccount
12-21-2005, 11:57 PM
InchoateHand's acount was banned and locked. Adding insult to injury, so was NotInchoateHand1-4. Luckily GimmickAccount survived the stalinish purges. My less offensive and more p*ker driven alter ego, that orginally found these forums, continues its unabated career as a cardplaying nit. I just (drunkenly I might add!) lament the passing of a dear friend: me.

fyodor
12-22-2005, 12:00 AM
I've never bothered even thinking about which accounts are gimmick accounts much less what other account the gimmick account may have. I have never had the need to post as anyone other than myself.

If it's some big game with inside jokes, oh well. Woe is me.

Voltron87
12-22-2005, 12:01 AM
was inchoatehand banned? for what?

mason55
12-22-2005, 12:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
was inchoatehand a gimmick account?

[/ QUOTE ]

TheRover
12-22-2005, 12:04 AM
isn't it a pity/now isn't it a shame/how we break each other's hearts/and cause each other pain

Voltron87
why did you get 2 stars?

GimmickAccount
Voltron, I don't know. If only I did. Apparently an email was sent, but one of the many problems of multiple accounts is having no idea which email account that you have never opened received the email. Its a hard knock life for us. But I'm keeping a stiff upper lip. Sure, I took it on the chin, but tomorrow is only a day away.

GimmickAccount
12-22-2005, 12:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
why did you get 2 stars?

[/ QUOTE ]

I missed both of these...

Despite being from Ohio-cum-DC, I never have seen you deserve a mispelled asterix

cnfuzzd
12-22-2005, 12:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Well, posts about other posters suck. We all know that. Posts about other posters who suck, suck no less. We also all know that. OOT has seen many changes in my tenure over the years (not all of them as my gimmick account, or even all of them as my more prolific gimmick account Inchoatehand, but still, we all know that posts about other posters who suck, suck, even if the post is made by the very the poster who sucks. Perhaps especially so in that case). Clearly its suckage is no less. As a result of the erstwhile efforts of the politics mods, I regret to inform my few (oh, be proud!) fans that both InchoateHand (and now GimmickAccount) are forever retired. I must protect my remaining account and its IP, so I say goodbye forever to my favorite poster: me, and return to the far more boring account of, me. I know, it sucks.

May ye all grow a sense of humor comensurate with my testicles, and learn to spell "commensurate." To my many (unknowing) fans for whom I am ignored, let me give you my last words of wisdom:

*************I am ignored you can't read this [censored]*******

While I'll never reach the lofty heights of pokerjo, or Ulysses most famous gimmick account, I still wish you:

Good night and good luck.

[/ QUOTE ]

apparently posts about yourself really do suck...

peace

john nickle

fyodor
12-22-2005, 12:09 AM
Even if InchoateHand was a gimmick account I have to say that I thought some of the stuff he said was bang on. He made a lot of sense a lot of times.

Hopefully those insights will still be shared but under his 'regular' account.

GimmickAccount
12-22-2005, 12:10 AM
john nickle,

That actually hurts coming from you.

12-22-2005, 12:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Cause Astro is a sad little man.

GimmickAccount
12-22-2005, 12:14 AM
[censored] you, Astro is awesome. No way Astro banned me, because he has ignored me for years now. The man who banned me is a good guy, apparently, just not possessed of my particular brand of "me"ness. Not everyone can be me. [censored] you and your lame little KCUF [censored]. [censored] a fat donkey cock.

cnfuzzd
12-22-2005, 12:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
john nickle,

That actually hurts coming from you.

[/ QUOTE ]

if you are inchoatehand, ive always enjoyed your work. I havent seen a gimmickaccount post, but im sure theyve been good. I approve the posts youve made in this thread, aside from taht first one. It didnt so much suck, just as it wasnt EXTREME enough. Say good buy with some hot chicks, say your leaving because of this cool flash game you found, or at least unleash on someone (hopefully a mod) that youve always felt has done an extremely good job of [censored] [censored] up. Otherwise, its kind of a "well, im cool, and you people should miss me" I will miss you, but its not such a big deal that you need to remind me that im supposed to miss you.

Also, after the whole pokerjo incident, i pretty much just assume that all of you people are really just diablo [censored] with my mind. So, while im sure you are inchoatehand, i just dont really put any faith in that surety. Also, wtf is an inchoatehand anyway.

peace

john nickle

Voltron87
12-22-2005, 12:18 AM
wait, wait, pokerjo was diablos gimmick acct?

GimmickAccount
12-22-2005, 12:20 AM
I don't know why, but this made me think of you. Me. And you.

http://www.lonestardonkey.com/images/misselly2.jpg

craig r
12-22-2005, 12:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
wait, wait, pokerjo was diablos gimmick acct?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ulysses was ElD's gimmick acct.

craig

edit: Maybe I am wrong. I know Poker Jo was a guy, but I didn't think it was El Diablo.

GimmickAccount
12-22-2005, 12:22 AM
PS PJN,

I think I'm the black one?

12-22-2005, 12:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Also, after the whole pokerjo incident, i pretty much just assume that all of you people are really just diablo [censored] with my mind.

peace

john nickle

[/ QUOTE ]

this just cracks me up

bwana devil
12-22-2005, 12:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
(and now GimmickAccount) are forever retired

[/ QUOTE ]

you say this. yet you keep posting.

bwana

GimmickAccount
12-22-2005, 12:27 AM
My Swahili Brother,

I love you. I hope someday in our glorious future we will agree on who to shoot, when.

Lovingly,
Me

nothumb
12-22-2005, 12:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Ulysses was ElD's gimmick acct.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is great in the unintentional humor department.

Also, I didn't know that InchoateHand was a gimmick, I always thought that was your main account Mr. Gimmick.

(and Inchoate means "imperfectly formed or developed" PJN)

NT

Voltron87
12-22-2005, 12:37 AM
wait, inchoate was a gimmick? whaa

BradleyT
12-22-2005, 12:38 AM
No loss there.

Tablerat
12-22-2005, 12:41 AM
I thought you (InchoateHand) and nothumb were supposedly friends outside the internet?

Also, what about the pics you posted of your snake and yourself? Real or fake?

Maybe PJN is on to something here.

bwana devil
12-22-2005, 01:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
My Swahili Brother,

[/ QUOTE ]

hmmmm. that got my interest.

now im trying to figure out who you are.

bwana

Eurotrash
12-22-2005, 01:22 AM
well, I'm not sure wtf is going on here, but if you were InchoateHand, I enjoyed most of your posts. I had no idea it was a gimmick account, though

cnfuzzd
12-22-2005, 02:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't know why, but this made me think of you. Me. And you.

http://www.lonestardonkey.com/images/misselly2.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

awwww. Those are cute. I agree, you are def. the black one.

peace

john nickle

astroglide
12-22-2005, 04:18 AM
i don't ignore anybody now - i took everyone off of my ignore list several months ago. you're right that i didn't ban you. i didn't know that was a 'gimmick' account either.

private joker
12-22-2005, 07:38 AM
Who is Inchoate Hand? I don't even know how to pronounce that, nor do I remember any of his posts. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

kenberman
12-22-2005, 08:57 AM
inchoatehand was just a typical angry oot poster.

what a bad 'gimmick' account /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Gunny Highway
12-22-2005, 09:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Cause Astro is a sad little man.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why did someone create a gimmick account just for this? And who are they? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Lazymeatball
12-22-2005, 09:06 AM
umm.. so far there is no evidence to suggest Inchoatehand even was a gimmick account. Once he got banned anyone could have made that claim and he would be unable to respond. He did get banned right? Was it for hounding whiskeytown lately?

whiskeytown
12-22-2005, 05:08 PM
He was being a [censored], but I never complained to a mod about it.

I've been sitting out the politics forum the last few weeks, but if he's getting as personal there as he does here, the politics fourm mods would boot his ass like a broke hobo.

RB

MrWookie47
12-22-2005, 05:19 PM
Eh, I checked the mod notes on InchoateHand. He's just been suspended. He gets his account back on Dec. 24, but not "NotInchoateHand" and all the other ones like it. GimmickAccount is making a big fuss over nothing.

KaneKungFu123
12-23-2005, 01:03 AM
InchoateHand is a huge [censored].