PDA

View Full Version : What percentage of people could you beat up in a street fight?

Unoriginalname
12-21-2005, 08:27 PM
There's no weapons or props involved. Anything you are physically capable of doing with your body is allowed. This includes using techniques you learned in martial arts or any other specialized hand-to-hand combat training, as well as any number of various cheap shots (ball busting, eye gouging, etc.). Let's say the match is over when one person is either: unconscious, dead, or concedes. The pool of people you will be pitted against is two separate groups: males (18-65) and females (18-65). This group contains individuals of all the various fitness levels. Assume this is an imaginary world where you have no qualms about beating the [censored] out of someone, whether they be male or female, young or old. Feel free to elaborate why you picked a certain percentage of people you think you could beat up.

Author's note: this is in no way trying to be a masked brag post. I'm 5'10" 175 lbs. with my only hand to hand training being 2 years of wrestling in high school, so I don't think my number is in the upper echelons, although I think I'm probably slightly above average.

SackUp
12-21-2005, 08:33 PM
similar to 5 year olds - All of them.