PDA

View Full Version : OT- Open Mic Night. Post Your Best Chatbox Comedy

12-21-2005, 05:21 PM
My cards are cold, I'm on macro tilt and playing like crap,I'm working too many hours, and my wife is pregnant and up my ass 24/7.

How 'bout some of you post your best chatbox comedy and cheer me up?

12-21-2005, 05:26 PM
Go to a $5/1 and push every hand. Worked like a charm when I was tilting one night. You just can’t make up some of the responses you’ll get…pure gold.

12-21-2005, 05:31 PM
That sounds like fun. Can't do worse than I am now at the 5.50's and 11's.

I'm just having one of those days. If I had the time, I'd get drunk and play like a complete jackass for 4-5 games while typing ridiculous trash talk to my opponents.

Until then, I need to live vicariously through the rest of you. 'Cmon, make me laugh. That bonus comedy hand that was posted had me cracking up.

12-21-2005, 05:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Go to a $5/1 and push every hand. Worked like a charm when I was tilting one night. You just can’t make up some of the responses you’ll get…pure gold.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was tilting pretty bad one night, and decided to play a $5/1 and push any pair, any ace or any suited king. I do this probably about 5 times when I pick up AJo, guy in the BB (still in level 2) with a stack of 900 calls my all in with QJ and hits his queen. He then proceeds to type in the chatbox "Now its time to play some hold'em."

bluef0x
12-21-2005, 05:53 PM
I think it was 2 nights ago when someone was on 2 of my tables where I pushed against his BB on both tables at the same time. His name had some prefix like "en_JOKERMANBLAH" and then he typed out "Don't you know who I am? Team en_ runs over these tables!"

And yesterday someone called my preflop push in the early stages with K5s vs my QQ.... he hit his K and as I'm about to close the table some guy named "PlayMoneyMe" yells out "OMG SCANNER!"

12-21-2005, 06:02 PM
PS $22 STT... on the bubble.

Stacks sizes
~6500 (guy 1)
~4000 (guy 2)
~1500 (me)
~900 I (guy 3)

Blinds are 50/100

I'm in the BB. Folds to Guy 3 in SB. Push into my 94o. I fold.

Guy 1 writes: THIS IS BASIC!!! WHEN THE SMALL STACK PUSHES INTO YOU IN THE BB, YOU CALL!!! DAMN NOOBS ARE LETTING THIS GUY BACK INTO THE GAME!!!