PDA

View Full Version : Returning to the USA for Xmas...Advice for Americans...

KaneKungFu123
12-21-2005, 04:36 PM
The first thing that hits you is how fat people are and how unhealthy they eat. It is very noticable before you leave, but upon returning its magnified by ten. In the Detroit Airport I decided to play a game. I walked around and counted how many obesse women/not obesse. The results I came up with were as follows: 274 obesse/11 not obesse.

Western food has no flavor, is unhealthy and is garabge.

Would you eat regular white bread alone? Probably not, it has not flavor. So when you do eat it, it is only filling. So why are you even eating it at all. You people need to stop being so lazy. Get outside and exercise. Buy some books on eastern cooking. Start using spices beyond salt and pepper. Only rednecks eat ketchup and barbeque sauce. Introduce yourself to Chutney. Do something, because quite frankly, its sickening to have to watch you hand an extra large Coke and Big Mac to your 150 lb 7 year old.

Something has to be done about the way you talk. Southern, Midwestern and Northeastern accents are very hard to handle. If a foriegner gets stuck in an airplane next to a family from Boston or Nebraska or Alabama he is likley to hijack the plane, killing himself and everyone abroad.

For the women out there. Not wearing makeup and letting yourself go is embarrasing. Whenever you leave your home, or wake up, you should make yourself as presentable as possible. You should eat healthy(as should men) and excerise. This will raise your confidence and make you more attractive. When you walk around in spandex pants and no make up staring at the ground with your sad foot steps - I dunno, I start wondering what happened to the American dream?

There is something called water. You might have seen it fall from the sky once of twice, or in a bathtub. You can, infact, drink this. Yes, this is a revelation to you, I am sure, but there you dont have to put sugar into water for it to be a drink.

Christianity --- I wont even go there. Do me a favor though. Dont talk about God in public. Even mentioning God, just makes me want to kill a small animal. Dont say things like "Well, yall know God has his ways" or "Well, we just had to pray to God for his help and he made it all turn out right".

Enjoy your holiday season. Consider going to another country and taking notes. Carry around a notepad and watch how they cook and what they eat and how they act. Take some cooking classes. Practice changing your accent. Maybe, have a surgical operation.

Thank you for your time. Happy Holidays.

Gunny Highway
12-21-2005, 04:40 PM
KKF, please post your stateside address so we can tell the IRS enforcement agents where to find you. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

edit: By the way, the fact that you equate ketchup and BBQ sauce only serves to highlight your culinary ignorance.

Hiding
12-21-2005, 04:41 PM
Since it all sucks, get the [censored] back out

lapoker17
12-21-2005, 04:41 PM
Happy Holidays KKF. Spandex rules. So do really smart young guys who are insanely cultured. God bless.

RunDownHouse
12-21-2005, 04:42 PM
Wait, you live over in Asia somewhere? How do you like it?

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
12-21-2005, 04:44 PM
youre asian? learn to drive.

Cumulonimbus
12-21-2005, 04:47 PM
/images/graemlins/heart.gif

Great post. I'm copy/pasting it as a MySpace bulletin so all my fat female friends get a clue.

12-21-2005, 04:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Only rednecks eat ketchup and barbeque sauce.

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn, I put ketchup on my burger yesterday. Does this mean I have to start banging my sister?

unlucky513
12-21-2005, 04:50 PM
once you leave the US after christmas, please, do not return. ever.

edit - you are a douche. i'm willing to bet that you had no friends in high school and you're an only child.

kipin
12-21-2005, 04:52 PM
If you are so ashamed of your heritage you can always surrender your passport to the US embassy in Thailand and apply for Thai (or any other country that wants you) citizenship.

mrkilla
12-21-2005, 04:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
KKF, please post your stateside address so we can tell the IRS enforcement agents where to find you. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe you mean INS.

PS I enjoy being fat and lazy.

KaneKungFu123
12-21-2005, 04:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn, I put ketchup on my burger yesterday. Does this mean I have to start banging my sister?

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviously, it is not your fault that you use ketchup. It is all you were taught. Search the internet for a Spanish-American message board. Perhaps, establish a pen pal in Morroco. You will be surprised how many different spices and herbs and seasonings exist beyond the processed, disgusting, unhealthy, ones you find in a bottle at Walmart.

You can buy fresh spices and then cook with them. This makes your food have flavor. Then when you eat it, you can actually taste it.

12-21-2005, 04:56 PM
Why should we change? For a dirty little know it all []? Americans like being fat and lazy, and we [censored] love ketchup! In fact, I'd love to cover you in it and eat you whole. Just a little snack before dinner.

kenberman
12-21-2005, 04:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If you are so ashamed of your heritage you can always surrender your passport to the US embassy in Thailand and apply for Thai (or any other country that wants you) citizenship.

[/ QUOTE ]

he's not ashamed of his heritage, he's ashamed at how many (probably middle class) Americans live.

he's probably right.

I disagree about the part re: makeup, but he's right on re: exercise and processed food. re: the taste issue, meh, that's unimportant.

unlucky513
12-21-2005, 04:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviously, it is not your fault that you use ketchup. It is all you were taught. Search the internet for a Spanish-American message board. Perhaps, establish a pen pal in Morroco. You will be surprised how many different spices and herbs and seasonings exist beyond the processed, disgusting, unhealthy, ones you find in a bottle at Walmart.

You can buy fresh spices and then cook with them. This makes your food have flavor. Then when you eat it, you can actually taste it.

[/ QUOTE ]

imagine me coming to thailand and telling everyone to eat differently and live a different lifestyle.

now do you realize how stupid you sound?

12-21-2005, 04:59 PM
Must have been a great flight...

lapoker17
12-21-2005, 05:00 PM
BTW KKF, this is easily your least original 2p2 post ever. I usually look forward to them.

12-21-2005, 05:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
BTW KKF, this is easily your least original 2p2 post ever. I usually look forward to them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I think I saw this epsiode of 20/20 also.

Voltron87
12-21-2005, 05:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Perhaps, establish a pen pal in Morroco.

[/ QUOTE ]

LMFAO

KaneKungFu123
12-21-2005, 05:07 PM
Is the problem my tone? Okay. I take it all back. Let me rephrase:

Hi Americans! How are you today? You have a lovely country! I heart Mickey Mouse!

Hey, is that a box of donuts you are eating by yourself? Wow! Those look yummy! Hey, how much do you weight? Only, 350lbs? Wow, you really dont show it!

Say, have you ever heard of chinesse rice soup? You can eat it for breakfast. You can flavor it with fresh bamboo, ginger, chilli pepper and anything else you like. And hey, why not try drinking water instead of Coke, atleast early in the morning!

lapoker17
12-21-2005, 05:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Hi Americans! How are you today? You have a lovely country! I heart Mickey Mouse!

Hey, is that a box of donuts you are eating by yourself? Wow! Those look yummy! Hey, how much do you weight? Only, 350lbs? Wow, you really dont show it!

Say, have you ever heard of chinesse rice soup? You can eat it for breakfast. You can flavor it with fresh bamboo, ginger, chilli pepper and anything else you like. And hey, why not try drinking water instead of Coke, atleast early in the morning!

[/ QUOTE ]

This would've been way more funny.

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
12-21-2005, 05:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you know that there are other countries that have good food other than ones in asia right?

jaxUp
12-21-2005, 05:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OP was way better. Your tone was fine. And I would like to point out that most of what you said goes for Canadians as well. The Christianity thing not so much.

Voltron87
12-21-2005, 05:09 PM
kane, there are like 50 states, why do you spend your time in all the dumb backwater hick ones?

Prevaricator
12-21-2005, 05:10 PM
awesome.

KaneKungFu123
12-21-2005, 05:11 PM
you know i mentioned morroco and spanish food!!!!!!!

And chutney!!!!!!!

Gunny Highway
12-21-2005, 05:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The ironic thing is that the people KKF emulates eat that way from necessity, not desire. Give them a few years of steadily increasing incomes and access to McDonalds and Krispy Kreme and they'll be as fat and unhealthy as we are.

Cumulonimbus
12-21-2005, 05:12 PM
This thread makes me feel the warm fuzzies. /images/graemlins/heart.gif

unlucky513
12-21-2005, 05:13 PM
all i can do is shake my head and thank god that you're good at poker and can afford to live abroad... because you are what is wrong with this country.

bobman0330
12-21-2005, 05:13 PM
Not since Tocqueville has there been such an astute critic of American society. What's really amazing is that he conveys so much insight without ever saying anything that's not a cliche (Americans are fat, Walmart/McDonalds, Americans are ignorant of other cultures, Americans drink too much soda, I don't like Southern accents, Americans are fat.) Keep up the good work...

kipin
12-21-2005, 05:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

he's not ashamed of his heritage, he's ashamed at how many (probably middle class) Americans live.

he's probably right.

I disagree about the part re: makeup, but he's right on re: exercise and processed food. re: the taste issue, meh, that's unimportant.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure.

[ QUOTE ]
Something has to be done about the way you talk. Southern, Midwestern and Northeastern accents are very hard to handle. If a foriegner gets stuck in an airplane next to a family from Boston or Nebraska or Alabama he is likley to hijack the plane, killing himself and everyone abroad.

[/ QUOTE ]

jaxUp
12-21-2005, 05:15 PM
the fact that it is a cliche does not make it untrue.

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
[ QUOTE ]

And chutney!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

oh yeah...

um.... LEARN TO DRIVE!!!1

phx
[ QUOTE ]
all i can do is shake my head and thank god that you're good at poker and can afford to live abroad... because you are what is wrong with this country.

[/ QUOTE ]

bingo

jaxUp
12-21-2005, 05:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
you are what is wrong with this country.

[/ QUOTE ]

because he has an opinion that challenges the status quo? Give me a break.

KaneKungFu123
12-21-2005, 05:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The ironic thing is that the people KKF emulates eat that way from necessity, not desire. Give them a few years of steadily increasing incomes and access to McDonalds and Krispy Kreme and they'll be as fat and unhealthy as we are.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, Japanesse people are a prime example, right?

They are way too poor to eat at Mcdonalds. It is their poverty that causes them to remain to healthy and live longer then Americans.

Another example is Europeans. Infact, some Europeans enjoy a higher standard of living then Americans, and thus are even fatter and unhealthier... Oh wait....

kenberman
12-21-2005, 05:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

he's probably right.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ok, I agree, that accent part was dumb too.

12-21-2005, 05:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay, I've got my afternoon snack in front of me:

http://home9.highway.ne.jp/tonbo/0102%20in-out-burger3%20Dscf0102.jpg

My Morrocan pen pal has advised me to flavor it with fresh bamboo, ginger, and chili pepper. Hopefully this will enable me to taste it.

Gunny Highway
12-21-2005, 05:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]

They are way too poor to eat at Mcdonalds. It is their poverty that causes them to remain to healthy and live longer then Americans.

Another example is Europeans. Infact, some Europeans enjoy a higher standard of living then Americans, and thus are even fatter and unhealthier... Oh wait....

[/ QUOTE ]

Give them time and more access to fatty foods. For instance:

[ QUOTE ]
"In Thailand, a transitional society, the prevalence of obesity in schoolchildren has increased from 12% in 1991 to 16% in 1993." - Mo-suwan L, Junjana C, Puetpaiboon A. Increasing obesity in school children in a transitional society and the effect of the weight control program. SE Asian J Trop Med Public Health 1993;24:590–94

[/ QUOTE ]

It's just the beginning. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Warik
12-21-2005, 05:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Thank you for your time. Happy Holidays.

[/ QUOTE ]

The fact that you are right about 99% of the things you said is irrelevant since you presented it condescendingly and everyone is attacking you for it.

SomethingClever
12-21-2005, 05:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

And chutney!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

oh yeah...

um.... LEARN TO DRIVE!!!1

[/ QUOTE ]

While I agree that anyone who's old, foreign or a woman needs to LEARN TO DRIVE, I believe KKF is a white guy from the USA.

I may be wrong...?

crosse91
12-21-2005, 05:33 PM
HEY! i like donuts too.....
you like donuts!
we should be good american buddies, wanna get some coffee?

DMBFan23
12-21-2005, 05:33 PM
Kane,

I'll go down the list here, you make some good points but you're kind of bigoted in spots.

Americans are, on the whole, overweight. Fast food plus no exercise will do that. I love the occasional spicy chicken sangwich, but I also play a shitload of ultimate frisbee and I lift, so I can afford to pig every now and then.

I agree regarding ethnic cooking, eating just american food would get boring. who doesn't like to switch things up?

re: the way we talk, I would agree regarding grammar. regarding dialect, [censored] you.

Women should exercise just like men, I agree. health benefits, you feel better, have more energy, look better. However, I think they should be able to go without makeup if the damn well feel like it. women are beautiful creatures.

I love my soda. it's just so delicious. however, I dig the H2O too. unlike most old western flicks, this town is, in fact, big enough for the two of them. moderation, moderation, moderation.

about God and Christianity, um blow me? I will talk about whatever the hell I want short of yelling fire in a crowded theater, and you are free to do the same. I won't make you or your children worship or even acknowledge him, but if someone wants to thank their higher power for something just live and let live. IMO. At least be systematic and restrict people from talking about Buddha, Allah, etc. Why pick on Christians?

re: going to another country and taking notes, I agree people would benefit greatly from experiencing different cultures, but not because america's system is totally [censored]. I think it's all about variety.

Blarg
12-21-2005, 05:34 PM
You're right that Americans are fat blobs and it's only getting rapidly worse.

You're also right about the almost bizarre lack of spices in American food. If you're not eating barbecue, there's almost no spice at all, unless you count salt and pepper. Salt we got. Oh boy do we got salt.

The taste of the average joe is extremely degraded and comes down to largely salt and sugar. These are the basic tastes we're genetically keyed for, so there's nothing unnatural about it. But it's boring as hell and can overwhelm all other tastes into the same ole gray ole nothing.

KaneKungFu123
12-21-2005, 05:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You're right that Americans are fat blobs and it's only getting rapidly worse.

You're also right about the almost bizarre lack of spices in American food. If you're not eating barbecue, there's almost no spice at all, unless you count salt and pepper. Salt we got. Oh boy do we got salt.

The taste of the average joe is extremely degraded and comes down to largely salt and sugar. These are the basic tastes we're genetically keyed for, so there's nothing unnatural about it. But it's boring as hell and can overwhelm all other tastes into the same ole gray ole nothing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bingo, Blarg. Bizarre, being the best way to describe it.

KaneKungFu123
12-21-2005, 05:40 PM
I was half joking about the accents. Some southern chicks(the 5% without multichildren by 22) have sexy accents. Also, Good Will Hunting was the nutz.

Sponger15SB
12-21-2005, 05:45 PM
Kane,

you are one of the biggest low lifes on this forum, so I find this whole post laughable.

Reqtech
12-21-2005, 05:50 PM
Sorry you have to come back to America for the holidays. Hopefully you won't miss the child prostitution too much while you're away from Thailand.

DMBFan23
12-21-2005, 05:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I was half joking about the accents. Some southern chicks(the 5% without multichildren by 22) have sexy accents. Also, Good Will Hunting was the nutz.

[/ QUOTE ]

one thing I will give you is that european chicks have AWESOME accents. not quite exotic, but a good french or german accent is unbelievably sexy. wow. not into the eastern accents as much but many people are so more power to em ya know?

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
12-21-2005, 05:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Sorry you have to come back to America for the holidays. Hopefully you won't miss the child prostitution too much while you're away from Thailand.

[/ QUOTE ]

pppwwnnend1!!1

mmbt0ne
12-21-2005, 05:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You're also right about the almost bizarre lack of spices in American food. If you're not eating barbecue, there's almost no spice at all, unless you count salt and pepper.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll take you and KKF to New Orleans some time to eat with my friends.

Spladle Master
Hi Kane,

I want you to know that you are one of my heroes. No, really, look (http://www.myspace.com/duomaxwell24816).

wdeadwyler
[ QUOTE ]
Kane,

you are one of the biggest low lifes on this forum, so I find this whole post laughable.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are also a tool for posting this. If you must really masturbate your ego I suggest posting your winrate or something. This is just laughable. You just made baby Jesus cry.

Sponger15SB
12-21-2005, 05:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Kane,

[/ QUOTE ]

You are also a tool for posting this. If you must really masturbate your ego I suggest posting your winrate or something. This is just laughable. You just made baby Jesus cry.

[/ QUOTE ]

Blarg
12-21-2005, 05:59 PM
This is Baby Jesus's mom. What the hell is going on around here?

wdeadwyler
12-21-2005, 06:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Kane,

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was talking about Kane

Edit: And quoting you because I agree with you.

bdmcgraw
12-21-2005, 06:12 PM
OP:

Living abroad for your first time unfortunately doesn't make you inherently superior to Americans. Plenty of people who live here have spent massive amounts of time out of the country. There are good and bad things about all countries. You are a tool. You will realize this when you grow up (hopefully).

Spladle Master
12-21-2005, 06:13 PM
Don't listen to the haters, Kane. I still love you.

Haiku Answer
12-21-2005, 06:17 PM
oh great kane kung fu
please bestow wisdom on us
blow it out your ass

http://www.uploadyourimages.com/img/155391american.jpg

wdeadwyler
12-21-2005, 06:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
OP:

Living abroad for your first time unfortunately doesn't make you inherently superior to Americans. Plenty of people who live here have spent massive amounts of time out of the country. There are good and bad things about all countries. You are a tool. You will realize this when you grow up (hopefully).

[/ QUOTE ]

They actually have a special name for this, its like reinitiation anxiety or something, I was learning about it in my Study Abroad orientation.

Luv2DriveTT
12-21-2005, 07:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My Morrocan pen pal has advised me to flavor it with fresh bamboo, ginger, and chili pepper. Hopefully this will enable me to taste it.

[/ QUOTE ]

wow that looks good. I thought Shake Shack was closed this time of the year /images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif

TT /images/graemlins/club.gif

Evan
12-21-2005, 07:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I thought Shake Shack was closed this time of the year

[/ QUOTE ]
1) Not yet
2) Not Shake Shack

trevor
12-21-2005, 07:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Since it all sucks, get the [censored] back out

[/ QUOTE ]

This works for me

jba
12-21-2005, 07:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Kane,

I'll go down the list here, you make some good points but you're kind of bigoted in spots.

Americans are, on the whole, overweight. Fast food plus no exercise will do that. I love the occasional spicy chicken sangwich, but I also play a shitload of ultimate frisbee and I lift, so I can afford to pig every now and then.

I agree regarding ethnic cooking, eating just american food would get boring. who doesn't like to switch things up?

re: the way we talk, I would agree regarding grammar. regarding dialect, [censored] you.

Women should exercise just like men, I agree. health benefits, you feel better, have more energy, look better. However, I think they should be able to go without makeup if the damn well feel like it. women are beautiful creatures.

I love my soda. it's just so delicious. however, I dig the H2O too. unlike most old western flicks, this town is, in fact, big enough for the two of them. moderation, moderation, moderation.

about God and Christianity, um blow me? I will talk about whatever the hell I want short of yelling fire in a crowded theater, and you are free to do the same. I won't make you or your children worship or even acknowledge him, but if someone wants to thank their higher power for something just live and let live. IMO. At least be systematic and restrict people from talking about Buddha, Allah, etc. Why pick on Christians?

re: going to another country and taking notes, I agree people would benefit greatly from experiencing different cultures, but not because america's system is totally [censored]. I think it's all about variety.

[/ QUOTE ]

DMB nails it

zephed
12-21-2005, 07:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wow that looks good. I thought Shake Shack was closed this time of the year /images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
That's what a hamburger is all about.

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/7246/innout20logo3st.gif

Luv2DriveTT
12-21-2005, 07:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I thought Shake Shack was closed this time of the year

[/ QUOTE ]
1) Not yet
2) Not Shake Shack

[/ QUOTE ]

Still looks good. Shake Shack meetup on x-mas eve?

sublime
12-21-2005, 07:35 PM
awesome

sublime
12-21-2005, 07:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

bingo

[/ QUOTE ]

um, no

Mr_J
12-21-2005, 08:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
some Europeans enjoy a higher standard of living then Americans

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd change that to many, or most if you want to only count westerm europe.

KKFs post was fine. I think there's a good amount of american culture that the world could do without (I'm talking about fast food chains here).

Making hamburgers, tacos or pizzas yourself is MUCH healthier, and they taste better.

Exercising...get an exercise bike and use it when you're surfing the net or watching some tv. I find exercising really boring, but it's fine when you're doing something else. Also walk to the shops instead of driving. You'd be surprised good walking is for you. I do weights in front of t or with my hifi on.

Mr_J
12-21-2005, 08:13 PM
Just out of interest, what do americans mean when they say this?

mason55
12-21-2005, 08:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not me, I'm a smoker.

tdarko
12-21-2005, 08:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
In the Detroit Airport I decided to play a game. I walked around and counted how many obesse women/not obesse. The results I came up with were as follows: 274 obesse/11 not obesse.

[/ QUOTE ]
i suggest worrying about yourself, especially in detroit. i agree we are fat as a country, this does not mean that we have some of the most beautiful people here. you walk through an airport in one of the worst cities in the world and you now judge an entire nation? thats ignorant.
[ QUOTE ]
Western food has no flavor, is unhealthy and is garabge

[/ QUOTE ]
i love thai food. i also have an affinity for many types of food, and i take care of myself. the key to being fitter/healthier isn't always what you eat but how much you eat and we as a nation just overconsume, but i don't worry about everyone else b/c there are too many people, i first worry about myself and make sure i am happy.
[ QUOTE ]
Something has to be done about the way you talk. Southern, Midwestern and Northeastern accents are very hard to handle.

[/ QUOTE ]
everytime i call Dell customer support my blood pressure tends to rise b/c of the Asian on the other end of the phone...it goes both ways, this is why we learn to live together something apparently you do not know how to do.
[ QUOTE ]
For the women out there. Not wearing makeup and letting yourself go is embarrasing. Whenever you leave your home, or wake up, you should make yourself as presentable as possible. You should eat healthy(as should men) and excerise. This will raise your confidence and make you more attractive. When you walk around in spandex pants and no make up staring at the ground with your sad foot steps - I dunno, I start wondering what happened to the American dream?

[/ QUOTE ]
for every women that you just described there is 100 in my neighborhood that wear Uggs in 110 degree weather in dallas with 4 grand tit jobs and enough makeup on to keep maybeleine in business. once again your sample size sucks.
[ QUOTE ]
There is something called water. You might have seen it fall from the sky once of twice, or in a bathtub. You can, infact, drink this. Yes, this is a revelation to you, I am sure, but there you dont have to put sugar into water for it to be a drink.

[/ QUOTE ]
you are correct.
[ QUOTE ]
Christianity --- I wont even go there. Do me a favor though. Dont talk about God in public. Even mentioning God, just makes me want to kill a small animal. Dont say things like "Well, yall know God has his ways" or "Well, we just had to pray to God for his help and he made it all turn out right".

[/ QUOTE ]
this bothers me as well b/c there are some pushy people out there.

merry christmas (i refuse to be pc and say happy holidays) KKF and have a safe plane flight back.

~td

Los Feliz Slim
12-21-2005, 08:41 PM
If everyone would just spend less time worrying about other people's business and more time on their own, the world would be a better place.

tdarko
12-21-2005, 08:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If everyone would just spend less time worrying about other people's business and more time on their own, the world would be a better place.

[/ QUOTE ]
yeah. that was basically the jist of my post. nobody is the same and no matter how many differences/problems he see's with America there are going to be twice as many everywhere else...he will grow up and realize how immature what he says is.

MelchyBeau
12-21-2005, 08:44 PM
KKF,

You complain about americans and the use of white bread as filler, however you say we should try rice that is seasoned with something. Rice by itself is bland thus is it not also a filler.

Obviously your dad hit the wrong person with the baseball bat.

Melch

Cancuk
12-21-2005, 09:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
no matter how many differences/problems he see's with America there are going to be twice as many everywhere else...he will grow up and realize how immature what he says is.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wrong.

Cancuk
12-21-2005, 09:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
once you leave the US after christmas, please, do not return. ever.

edit - you are a douche. i'm willing to bet that you had no friends in high school and you're an only child.

[/ QUOTE ]

smart.

Cancuk
12-21-2005, 09:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You have to be kidding me

tdarko
12-21-2005, 09:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]
umm ok. well a lot of what was said in the OP was wrong, no matter what country, continent or [censored] planet you are on just worry about yourself and make yourself happy.

there are problems everywhere and he may live somewhere that suits him just fine, i congratulate him. there are still problems there. everyone is always so quick to judge only what the see or read yet they don't realize there is no such thing as utopia. the only thing you can do is learn to live together.

Cancuk
12-21-2005, 09:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OP was way better. Your tone was fine. And I would like to point out that most of what you said goes for Canadians as well. The Christianity thing not so much.

[/ QUOTE ]

We have a higher standard of living, switching between us and Norway for the top two. We live longer, we kill WAY less, we excersise WAY more (less fat/obese). Actually, according to a study, American males are twice as obese as Canadian males, and American women are three times as Obese as Canadian women.

Just to let you know.

Cancuk
12-21-2005, 09:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]
umm ok. well a lot of what was said in the OP was wrong, no matter what country, continent or [censored] planet you are on just worry about yourself and make yourself happy.

there are problems everywhere and he may live somewhere that suits him just fine, i congratulate him. there are still problems there. everyone is always so quick to judge only what the see or read yet they don't realize there is no such thing as utopia. the only thing you can do is learn to live together.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was only commenting on the statement, "theres going to be twice as many problems in any other country".

Off the top of my head, I can't think of any first world country with near as many problems as The U.S.

I've also lived in the States, so it's not just seeing or hearing. But, I do aggree with most of what you're saying, just not that one comment.

Cheers

Edit: France, maybe

jaxUp
12-21-2005, 09:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
We have a higher standard of living, switching between us and Norway for the top two. We live longer, we kill WAY less, we excersise WAY more (less fat/obese). Actually, according to a study, American males are twice as obese as Canadian males, and American women are three times as Obese as Canadian women.

Just to let you know.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am Canadian. I just think we're well on our way towards being in the same place. I know we Canadians pride ourselves on being "not American" but I think that with respect to most of OP's points, we are the same, or headed down the same path.

mikeymer
12-21-2005, 09:39 PM
we should bomb you.

highlife
12-21-2005, 09:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was only commenting on the statement, "theres going to be twice as many problems in any other country".

Off the top of my head, I can't think of any first world country with near as many problems as The U.S.

I've also lived in the States, so it's not just seeing or hearing. But, I do aggree with most of what you're saying, just not that one comment.

Cheers

Edit: France, maybe

[/ QUOTE ]

dear o mighty canada,

please compile a short(long) list of our many problems and send it to us. we value your opinion highly.

sincerely,
usa

ps - thank you for living in our country, it was the best year and half of our life.

12-21-2005, 10:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
KKF,

You complain about americans and the use of white bread as filler, however you say we should try rice that is seasoned with something. Rice by itself is bland thus is it not also a filler.

Obviously your dad hit the wrong person with the baseball bat.

Melch

[/ QUOTE ]

wow

Eurotrash
12-21-2005, 10:55 PM
http://img396.imageshack.us/img396/927/sagat1sb.gif

TIGER!

TIGER!

TIGER!

TIGER.....UPPERCUT!

evil_twin
12-21-2005, 10:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This was also my reaction. Surely people who think "you are what is wrong with this country" are actually what is really wrong with the country!?

I thought Kanes post was funny. If you're healthy and not a lardcake then he wasn't talking about you and you can laugh at it. If you're a fat American slob then you lose, regardless of whether you know it or not.

12-21-2005, 11:01 PM
Well this is weird, I usually think your posts suck KKF, but I like this one

12-21-2005, 11:42 PM
So...fat, religious, can't cook, and have an accent.

fat I can understand. Can't cook? That's subjective. Bad accents? Uhhh, hard to break. Religious? Nothing wrong with having faith. I can see how discussion in public may bug you though.

All countries that aren't America are perfect.

Ulysses
12-22-2005, 12:17 AM
KKF,

<yawn>

dblgutshot
12-22-2005, 12:23 AM
Yeah, Canadians (especially the youth) are getting fat assed too.

Also, trashing people for their accents is retarded. Everyone has a different idea of what accents are annoying. I am Chinese and personally I can't stand listening to Thai or Vietnamese people speak. However, its not a reason to hate them because of how they have grown up.

I really hope KKF isn't one of the many caucasians I've met who live in Asia for a while and for some reason end up speaking broken English with a retarded asian accent. I wish death to all of these people.

daryn
12-22-2005, 01:20 AM
i think KKF is asian

sublime
12-22-2005, 01:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i think KKF is asian

[/ QUOTE ]

i am pretty sure he is at least half 'white'.

fluxrad
12-22-2005, 01:32 AM
Am I the only one who read this thread and thought of

http://img474.imageshack.us/img474/7265/packshot117810yi.jpg

"YOU SO STUPID!!! YOU AMERICAN SO FAT, DUMB, AND STUPID!!!!!!"

Yes KKF, you are a dickhole.

clambunny
12-22-2005, 02:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
KKF,

<yawn>

[/ QUOTE ]

My reaction as well.

12-22-2005, 02:18 AM
Everywhere I turn, I see ads for a corn chip called "Fritos." I think, "My God, this must be a truly remarkable corn chip, to be so widely and confidently touted." My thoughts often turn to Fritos while eating the obscure regional cuisine on which I invariably subsist. Like when that Chilean peasant village held a banquet to thank me for showing them how to dam the river and create a fishing reservoir. They made this local delicacy called "Pastel del Choclo" with corn, meat, and spices. But if it were as good as Fritos, wouldn't Pastel del Choclo be on billboards in every city? Why am I getting shorted? Will I die not having tasted Fritos (http://www.theonion.com/content/node/33398)?

MonkeeMan
12-22-2005, 02:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Western food has no flavor, is unhealthy and is garabge.

[/ QUOTE ]

Food Fight!

http://www.filmsite.org/filmfotos/animalhouse.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

ChipWrecked
12-22-2005, 05:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Maybe, have a surgical operation

[/ QUOTE ]

At first, I wanted to explode your self righteous, holier than thou head like a big ripe pumpkin. Then I read this quote and laughed.

nh and Merry Christmas. Soon you will be back squatting in the mud with the lithe young yellow hotties.

Blarg
12-22-2005, 05:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

KKF is right on this one. I grew up in Hawaii, where Asians have lived for generations and have plenty of food and money. And they're rarely as fat as whites even when older. It's cultural. Just like many of them have much higher standards for their kids and send a lot of them to colleges, and goods ones too, many have higher standards for themselves and don't think it's appropriate to turn into hogs.

There's just a lot more emphasis on discipline in their culture, from top to bottom.

Blarg
12-22-2005, 05:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed.

This was also my reaction. Surely people who think "you are what is wrong with this country" are actually what is really wrong with the country!?

I thought Kanes post was funny. If you're healthy and not a lardcake then he wasn't talking about you and you can laugh at it. If you're a fat American slob then you lose, regardless of whether you know it or not.

[/ QUOTE ]

12-22-2005, 05:36 AM
Europeans enjoy a higher standard of living than Americans? I hope you didn't mean that seriously. I've bene Europe a few times, and not even the crappy parts. The problem with Europe is that they don't have enough of anything and its overcrowded. Women shaving their armpits and legs would be nice too. But more importantly, your entire post and subsequent replies simply illustrate the fact that you and most of the rest of the world envy, and in turn detest, Americans. You envy us because in our very short existence we have managed to rise above your ancient and outmoded ways of living. The only semi-valid point you possibly have is concerning weight issues (the rest are simply ignorant) and that only applies to a certain segment of society. In short, you are the same kind of clueless and doltish individual that causes many Americans to look down upon your kind, even the decent ones.

wdeadwyler
12-22-2005, 05:40 AM
FYI America's obesity epidemic is entirely the result of all of the empty carbs and sugars we eat. Same with our decaying teeth.

Blarg
12-22-2005, 05:57 AM
Now this was a funny post on so many levels.

12-22-2005, 06:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The first thing that hits you is how fat people are and how unhealthy they eat. (...)

For the women out there. Not wearing makeup and letting yourself go is embarrasing.

[/ QUOTE ]

I live in Europe and most of the people i know who visit USA mention those two issues spontaneousely when they come back and talk about the States.

Leaky Eye
12-22-2005, 06:20 AM
If you think Thai cuisine is finer than what I eat here in America then you are an idiot who hasn't bothered to look around. And another thing, if your adopted country wasn't so incompetent and poor they would all be fat too.

PS. Being slightly overweight is more healthy than being skinny.

Blarg
12-22-2005, 07:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]

PS. Being slightly overweight is more healthy than being skinny.

[/ QUOTE ]

You win the prize for least supported and probably least supportable statement. But I guess we'll never know.

Leaky Eye
12-22-2005, 08:27 AM
Because your latest issue of cosmo says it aint so?

Look at the actuarial tables son.

Edit: What this really means is that weight tables are too light. Either way, too lean is unhealthy. Less unhealthy than grossly obese, which does not contradict what I said.

Blarg
12-22-2005, 08:30 AM
Thanks for contributing nothing. It goes well with your bad attitude.

Son.

Leaky Eye
12-22-2005, 08:30 AM
I contributed quite a bit more than you.

tomdemaine
12-22-2005, 08:40 AM
Fight fight fight!!!

Blarg
12-22-2005, 08:41 AM
Oh yeah?

odellthurman
12-22-2005, 11:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Consider going to another country and taking notes. Carry around a notepad and watch how they cook and what they eat and how they act.

[/ QUOTE ]

Aren't Asians very polite? Don't they generally avoid insulting and criticizing others, despite their personal beliefs? Maybe how you act is less important to you than the food you eat - - I guess you really are an American.

MonkeeMan
12-22-2005, 12:21 PM
Are they still eating that memorable dog soup over there?

(Sometimes spices are not optional)