PDA

View Full Version : Limping at super cally tables.

MrWizard
12-21-2005, 03:07 PM
I'm at this table with two guys that call raises with any two cards. I i have been value betting my made hands, over betting my huge hands etc. They have sucked out a couple times on some terrible holdings, and i'm wondering if another way to combat these guys is to limp with more hands... the problem is i don't know which ones to limp with and what not to limp with. Like anytwo suited sounds a little to broad. Can someone give me some guidelines on what to limp with?

4_2_it
12-21-2005, 03:14 PM
Limp in position and on the button with SCs down to 54 and one gappers to 86 if these guys are as bad as you say. You just have to be able to let go if you flop top pair with these starting hands.

Fallen Hero
12-21-2005, 03:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm at this table with two guys that call raises with any two cards. I i have been value betting my made hands, over betting my huge hands etc. They have sucked out a couple times on some terrible holdings, and i'm wondering if another way to combat these guys is to limp with more hands... the problem is i don't know which ones to limp with and what not to limp with. Like anytwo suited sounds a little to broad. Can someone give me some guidelines on what to limp with?

[/ QUOTE ]

you haven't told us anything about how they play post flop, that's important.

MrWizard
12-21-2005, 03:22 PM
they are very weak post flop.

Fallen Hero
12-21-2005, 03:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Then if you have position on them raise even more hands, isolate pf and outplay post flop.

elus2
12-21-2005, 03:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Then if you have position on them raise even more hands, isolate pf and outplay post flop.

[/ QUOTE ]

if his opponents are loose/passive type then raising preflop probably won't isolate.

Fallen Hero
12-21-2005, 03:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

if his opponents are loose/passive type then raising preflop probably won't isolate.

[/ QUOTE ]

"I'm at this table with two guys that call raises with any two cards"

it will isolate those two opponents, if the whole table is loose/passive, that's a different situation.