PDA

View Full Version : JJ against crazy mo fo- been all-in 5 times in 10 minutes

snowbank
12-21-2005, 02:25 PM
This guy has been at the table maybe 5 or 10 minutes. He's already moved all-in 4 or 5 times. He hasn't shown down a hand yet. When people are debating calls, he says he has like garbage hands, but doesn't get any calls. He's done it 2-3 times pre-flop and once or twice on the flop. We both have about max buy-in for the table, and he raises utg to 4X bb, I re-raise to 12X bb, he pushes. What's your move?

ajmargarine
12-21-2005, 02:33 PM
Call. You're ahead of all but three hands. (I'd rather trap a guy like this postflop, but this is too good a situation to pass up)

snowbank
12-21-2005, 02:56 PM
I called. He had AA.

I have no idea what he was moving in with all the other times. Maybe he just got crazy lucky.

2 hands later he moved all-in pre-flop after a 4X bb raise in front of him with QQ. He was up against AA this time, but busted it. He probly went all-in 3-4 more times in the next 5 minutes, then left the table. I think he was up 4 buy-ins when he left.

12-21-2005, 06:52 PM
What was this guy's handle? What site? I saw a guy like this last night on Party 100NL. He was up for a while, then we took a few hundy from him. He then moved on to 200PL and lost about $800.

Maulik
12-21-2005, 07:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Call. You're ahead of all but three hands. (I'd rather trap a guy like this postflop, but this is too good a situation to pass up)

[/ QUOTE ]