PDA

View Full Version : Alan Keyes Making Too Much Sense

06-19-2002, 07:50 PM
Word is that MSNBC may drop the nightly show by Alan Keyes. This might have something to do with his stand of supporting Israel, and his heated debates, with some of his guests who represent the Palestinian point of view. Just last night, a former ambassador for the Arab League, I forgot his name, walked off the show.

I personally respect Alan Keyes for speaking out and not worrying about political correctness. Since the events of 9/11, we need an Alan Keyes to keep us aware and alert.

By the way, this is my first time posting on this forum. Mason constantly occupies the computer, and tells me I need to clean the floors.

Best wishes to everyone,

Charmaine

06-19-2002, 07:54 PM
Nice to hear from the better half I mean other half well you know what I mean.

Paul

06-19-2002, 08:15 PM
I thought his show was already cancelled and was just going to stay on the air until a certain date. I heard the primary reason for his cancellation was poor ratings. However, I heard this on Fox News and they like to emphasize how their beating CNN and MSNBC in the ratings.

06-20-2002, 12:55 AM
Welcome! Exactly what is it Mason is doing, while occupying the computer, to make the floors so dirty? /images/smile.gif

I'm not so sure support for Israel is a stance at odds with political correctness. Support by our nation's elites for Israel has always been strong. It is only in recent years that the Palestinian viewpoint has even been considered. Certainly the Palestinian homicide terrorists have not helped the Palestinian cause in the United States.

I have watched the Keyes show a couple of times and although I disagree with just about all of his political stances, I found the show, and Mr. Keyes himself, entertaining. I love to see all political viewpoints expressed on TV, especially those with which I disagree.

Please tell Mason it is politically incorrect to insist that only wives should clean floors and husbands occupy the computer. /images/smile.gif

06-20-2002, 02:35 AM
I haven't seen the show, but I recall once seeing him discussing or debating prior to the elections. I thought then that he did make a lot of sense, and that he had a knack for expressing his points very clearly indeed.

06-20-2002, 07:35 AM
hope we get some more...gl

06-20-2002, 11:31 AM
I can't find any news shows I like since Geraldo vanished in Afganistan.

D.

06-21-2002, 12:02 AM
Did Mason inform you that he accepts funds from internet poker racketeers before you married him?

Did he let you know that David Sklansky admits to having worked for a blackjack team run by Tony Spilotro? Did he inform you Ray Zee never denied the GCA statement that he was a known card cheat for over 20 years?

It might have an impact on your liability if Mason is ever indicted.

06-21-2002, 10:59 AM

06-23-2002, 09:42 PM
But I could be wrong. I'm almost positive Ray denied it in some form, though.

However, no one even comes close to the denial=demolition Howard Lederer gave to ol' Rust last week on RGP. What's really funny, to paraphrase Tommy Devito, is that Rust started out accusing HL of cheating and then started spamming RGP w/HL's confirmation of the Marty Carson incident! /images/smile.gif