PDA

View Full Version : Transit Strike- getting home is the hard part

Paluka
12-21-2005, 11:01 AM
So I've figured out how to get to work. Does anyone have a good way to get back to Brooklyn?

ChipWrecked
12-21-2005, 11:09 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v382/aksooted/gta3_289.jpg

I kid, sorry. Must suck. Hope that million dollars a day fine clears things up quickly.

whiskeytown
12-21-2005, 11:12 AM
/images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

-------------

Foot on the pedal - never ever false metal
Engine running hotter than a boiling kettle
My job's ain't a job - it's a damn good time
City to city - I'm running my rhymes
On location - touring around the nation
Beastie Boys always on vacation
Itchy trigger finger but a stable turntable
I do what I do best because I'm illing and able
Ain't no faking - your money I'm taking
Going coast to coast - watching all the girlies shaking
While you're at the job working nine to five
The Beastie Boys at the Garden - cold kickin' it live

No sleep 'til Brooklyn!
No sleep 'til Brooklyn!
No sleep 'til Brooklyn!
No sleep 'til Brooklyn!

Another place - another train
Another bottle in the brain
Another girl - another fight
Another drive all night
Our manager's crazy - he always smokes dust
He's got his own room at the back of the bus
Tour around the world - you rock around the clock
Plane to hotel - girls on the jock
We're thrashing hotels like it's going out of style
Getting paid along the way cause it's worth your while
Four on the floor - Adrock's out the door
M.C.A.'s in the back because he's skeezin' with a whore
We got a safe in the trunk with money in a stack
With dice in the front and Brooklyn's in the back

No sleep 'til Brooklyn!
No sleep 'til Brooklyn!
No sleep 'til Brooklyn!
No sleep 'til Brooklyn!

(repeat chorus)

Ain't seen the light since we started this band
M.C.A. - get on the mic my man
Born and bred Brooklyn - U.S.A.
They all me Adam Yauch - but I'm M.C.A.
Like a lemon to a lime - a lime to a lemon
I sip the def ale with all the fly women
Got limos, arena, TV shows
Autograph pictures and classy hos
Step off homes - get out of my way
Taxing little girlies form here to L.A.
Waking up before I get to sleep
Cause I'll be rocking this party eight days a week

No sleep 'til Brooklyn!
No sleep 'til Brooklyn!
No sleep 'til Brooklyn!
No sleep 'til Brooklyn!

mrkilla
12-21-2005, 11:13 AM
besides walking, no

I have to go back to the Bronx, I drove in Monday I havent left midtown yet, but I gotta to head home tonight , going to really SUCK

Voltron87
12-21-2005, 11:16 AM
is there a decent way to get from 110th and bway to times square? i just stayed in my house/neighborhood yesterday but i have stuff i should do today.

mrkilla
12-21-2005, 11:18 AM
Metro North, you gotta get up into Harlem, then you can take it to grand central and walk

Cab is probably the "easy" way

pokerlaw
12-21-2005, 11:26 AM
I feel the pain of anyone having a hard time commuting. Luckily for me NYU is allowing me to take my finals from my apt, so I don't have to treck down there w/ all my books.

it seems that cab one of the quicker ways to go (as of 5 min ago columbus was moving just like a normal day - 72nd st), but i hear they are charging a hefty fare.

JordanIB
12-21-2005, 11:39 AM
Dude, take Metro North.

Seems like a no-brainer.

[ QUOTE ]
besides walking, no

I have to go back to the Bronx, I drove in Monday I havent left midtown yet, but I gotta to head home tonight , going to really SUCK

[/ QUOTE ]

mrkilla
12-21-2005, 11:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Dude, take Metro North.

Seems like a no-brainer.

[ QUOTE ]
besides walking, no

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
The lines i hear are terrible, Plus I already got my car in before this all happened lol

JordanIB
12-21-2005, 11:58 AM
I heard that GCT wasn't too terrible yesterday evening.

And this morning I walked with my g/f from Wash. Heights over to the Morris Heights stop because she had to get into mid-town. This was at about 7:45 AM. There was maybe 20 people on the platform, and she says she got a seat on the train.

Luckily I'm able to work from home the rest of the week.

Good luck to everyone and their commutes.

xadrez
12-21-2005, 12:09 PM
Columbia U has shuttle buses leaving 116th and Bway going to Penn, 125th Metro North, and Port Authority.

I dont know if you need a Columbia ID, but if you do you can try to talk your way on.

Luv2DriveTT
12-21-2005, 12:17 PM
For once I'm happy I live in New Jersey now. The PATH is my savior!

TT /images/graemlins/club.gif

pokerdirty
12-21-2005, 12:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
For once I'm happy I live in New Jersey now.

[/ QUOTE ]

I never thought I would see these words in the same sentence.

BottlesOf
12-21-2005, 12:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm happy I live in Manhattan now. The PATH is my savior!

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP For me

Duke
12-21-2005, 12:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So I've figured out how to get to work. Does anyone have a good way to get back to Brooklyn?

[/ QUOTE ]

My thinking: "Why not just use the PATH?" 1 second later I realized that they probably don't go to Brooklyn, and that my NYC contact is just fortunate in that regard.

~D

pokerdirty
12-21-2005, 12:37 PM
My roommate went to see a broadway show last night with his girlfriend. On the way back to the apt (we live on Union Square), the taxi said he was supposed to charge $60 for a trip that short (high 40s-50s to 16th St.). Does anyone know if this was a BS scam or did the TLC spike rates while the strike is going on?

Edit - Just so you don't think my roommate is a total moron, he only paid $25. I don't know what it said on the meter, but he said it took a half hour to get from midtown to union square. And that wasn't going crosstown either.

Luv2DriveTT
12-21-2005, 12:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
My roommate went to see a broadway show last night with his girlfriend. On the way back to the apt (we live on Union Square), the taxi said he was supposed to charge $60 for a trip that short (high 40s-50s to 16th St.). Does anyone know if this was a BS scam or did the TLC spike rates while the strike is going on?

[/ QUOTE ]

$10 a head per zone. I think thats 3 zones. Unfortunatly, thats correct.

pokerdirty
12-21-2005, 12:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, makes sense, because there were 3 of them in the cab.

Voltron87
12-21-2005, 12:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont understand why cabs would charge 10$ a head, wouldn't they want to encourage people to double up? it doesn't make sense to me.

Luv2DriveTT
12-21-2005, 12:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont understand why cabs would charge 10$ a head, wouldn't they want to encourage people to double up? it doesn't make sense to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cabs can also pick up additional rides if they chose, up to 4 passengers. Welcome to the transit-strike economy. If you can afford it, you can travel.

pokerdirty
12-21-2005, 12:44 PM
NYC OOTiots,

O/U on when this is going to end?

Hornacek
12-21-2005, 12:55 PM
My O/U: 11 days. That's how long it lasted last time. And I dunno how long the Union can afford these $1 mill/day fines, as well as double wage fines for all the workers. They're going to cave first.

And I'm 99% certain 50s to 16th street is $15/head. The boundaries for zones is 60th street and 23rd street. I know this from travelling from 95th street to Wall Street, crossing through three zones (two borders), and paying $20 a way.

JordanIB
12-21-2005, 12:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
NYC OOTiots,

[/ QUOTE ]

My guess was always 2-3 days, although I could definitely see it lasting through the end of the work week.

I would be surprised and disappointed if it carried through the weekend; people may even get more impatient an angry then. It's one thing to be inconvenienced getting to a job, but people will probably be even more pissed if they have trouble getting around for the holidays to friends, family, etc., on their own free time.

I would be extremely surprised if things weren't back up and running for next Monday's commute; (or next Tuesday for many of us, who have Monday off).

DrSavage
12-21-2005, 12:59 PM
I can give you a ride around 7, but it will take a while.
Edit: maybe around 6.

IndieMatty
12-21-2005, 01:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
My O/U: 11 days. That's how long it lasted last time. And I dunno how long the Union can afford these $1 mill/day fines, as well as double wage fines for all the workers. They're going to cave first.

And I'm 99% certain 50s to 16th street is $15/head. The boundaries for zones is 60th street and 23rd street. I know this from travelling from 95th street to Wall Street, crossing through three zones (two borders), and paying $20 a way.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hornacek,

What do you think is better W96th to Herald Square and then take the path, or just take a cab all the way down to Wall? Price doenst matter and it's pretty close anyway .

JordanIB
12-21-2005, 01:11 PM
I don't see any way this lasts 11 days.

Due to the timing with the holidays and New Year's, and the winter weather, I think the pressure on the TWU and MTA (and yes, I agree the TWU will be the one forced to cave to the financial constraints) will become far too great far too soon to allow the strike to go on for 11 days.

Shajen
12-21-2005, 01:13 PM
Dear New Yorkers,

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Signed,

The rest of the world.
<font color="white">just kidding guys. Hope you all get home safely and they end this ridiculous strike</font>

mrkilla
12-21-2005, 01:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
NYC OOTiots,

[/ QUOTE ]

If i Was making the line Im going to take New Years and go O/U from there

Im taking Over btw, if its not over by Xmas , it wont be over till after new year

Hornacek
12-21-2005, 01:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hornacek,

What do you think is better W96th to Herald Square and then take the path, or just take a cab all the way down to Wall? Price doenst matter and it's pretty close anyway .

[/ QUOTE ]

Just cab it... the $5/extra zone fee is bearable. Do you really want to get out and wait for the PATH? Doesn't the PATH wind all around NJ first?

JordanIB
12-21-2005, 01:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Dear The rest of the world,

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Signed,

New Yorkers.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP.

It's weird, there's something about this strike that I'm enjoying. At least from my perspective, it's fostered a great sense of camraderie among New Yorkers. It's neat to see everyone be resourceful and learn to deal together.

IndieMatty
12-21-2005, 01:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hornacek,

[/ QUOTE ]

Just cab it... the $5/extra zone fee is bearable. Do you really want to get out and wait for the PATH? Doesn't the PATH wind all around NJ first?

[/ QUOTE ]

The path wasn't bad actually, 20 minutes from Herald Sq. but yeah its not the money, I tried a cab today and they were like "too far downtown--need 4".

Hornacek
12-21-2005, 01:47 PM
Cab drivers that do that are just greedy and want more money. If there was no strike, they'd welcome you in with open arms.

Duke
12-21-2005, 01:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Cab drivers that do that are just greedy and want more money. If there was no strike, they'd welcome you in with open arms.

[/ QUOTE ]

If there were no strike, the NR would welcome him in with open arms.

Is it really greed when the driver knows that he can fill his cab in 9 seconds?

~Duke

Hornacek
12-21-2005, 01:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

~Duke

[/ QUOTE ]

Very true point. I'm curious as to who's fault it is then, since I am dreading finding a cabbie that will take me from Wall Street to LGA tomorrow night. Can we ring this one up to the TWU as well?

If so, f'in morons.

Duke
12-21-2005, 02:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

~Duke

[/ QUOTE ]

Very true point. I'm curious as to who's fault it is then, since I am dreading finding a cabbie that will take me from Wall Street to LGA tomorrow night. Can we ring this one up to the TWU as well?

If so, f'in morons.

[/ QUOTE ]

How fast do you have to get there? PATH -&gt;penn station then walk over to grand central, where there is some sort of a private shuttle that my girlfriend is taking the next day for $15. She's going to JFK, though, but maybe there's an LGA option too? I can get more info as to what company runs this shuttle if that sounds like an option.

~D

Duke
12-21-2005, 02:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, get a fake goldman badge and I'm pretty sure they have a hired bus that will get you somewhere close. I know they hired a bunch of busses because of the strike and they run on fixed routes, almost certainly with something from downtown to brooklyn.

~D

mrkilla
12-21-2005, 02:16 PM
The Union going to ask for Amnesty and get it , thats now part of the negotiation.

Worked wont get fined, the union might get a slap

12-21-2005, 02:21 PM
In addition to them upping the fine for the Union to 1 million a day they may start fining the workers which will get them to cross the picket line

The Ocho
12-21-2005, 02:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Dear The rest of the world,

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Signed,

New Yorkers.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP.

It's weird, there's something about this strike that I'm enjoying. At least from my perspective, it's fostered a great sense of camraderie among New Yorkers. It's neat to see everyone be resourceful and learn to deal together.

[/ QUOTE ]

too bad new yorkers can't be chummy and resourceful unless something crappy is happening. the only three times in recent memory that i can recall new yorkers actually being friendly and clever is after 9/11, after that power outage, and during this strike.

turnipmonster
12-21-2005, 02:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]

too bad new yorkers can't be chummy and resourceful unless something crappy is happening.

[/ QUOTE ]

what are we basing this wonderful assertion on? you live in nyc and think everyone sucks except for when there's a crisis?

Evan
12-21-2005, 02:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

too bad new yorkers can't be chummy and resourceful unless something crappy is happening.

[/ QUOTE ]

what are we basing this wonderful assertion on? you live in nyc and think everyone sucks except for when there's a crisis?

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably his favorite cable news station.

mrkilla
12-21-2005, 02:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
get them to cross the picket line

[/ QUOTE ]

They wont cross the line, either all or nothing. If they cross there lives will be miserable. If the Union voted to strike you must be part of it.

If they scab and cross what does it prove, cause not all of them, will and you need probbaly about 3/4 of them to cross to get the system running again

xadrez
12-21-2005, 02:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
too bad new yorkers can't be chummy and resourceful unless something crappy is happening. the only three times in recent memory that i can recall new yorkers actually being friendly and clever is after 9/11, after that power outage, and during this strike.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you from NY. Have you ever lived here? Just curious.

BTW, if the answer to both questions is "no" then please STFU

The Ocho
12-21-2005, 02:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

sorry, i should have been more specific.

i'm referring more to the upper-class, native new yorkers. i've never met a single one of them that i haven't wanted to smash his/her head into a parking meter. average new yorkers and transplants from other areas of the country currently residing in new york i'm cool with. in fact, a lot of my good friends and family live in nyc. so, it's really a small subset of new yorkers that I dislike. unfortunately, they are the majority of the new yorkers i've had contact with in my life up to this point.

edit: also, as a red sox fan, in a [censored] mood today regarding nyc because of the whole johnny damon thing.

pooh74
12-21-2005, 02:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My firm is bussing us back and forth like migrant workers...pretty nice, but LONNGGGG days. Not complaining though.

Where in BK?

IndieMatty
12-21-2005, 02:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm referring more to the upper-class, native new yorkers. i've never met a single one of them that i haven't wanted to smash his/her head into a parking meter. average new yorkers and transplants from other areas of the country currently residing in new york i'm cool with. in fact, a lot of my good friends and family live in nyc. so, it's really a small subset of new yorkers that I dislike. unfortunately, they are the majority of the new yorkers i've had contact with in my life up to this point.

edit: also, as a red sox fan, in a [censored] mood today regarding nyc because of the whole johnny damon thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

you're obviously an anti-semite

pooh74
12-21-2005, 02:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

thats wrong I think. 10 per head inside first zone, 5$ for each additional zone. I think thats only 2 zones so 30 shouldve been the total. (try to be picked up or dropped off at furthest reaches of the zones and walk the rest)

Hornacek
12-21-2005, 02:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My firm is bussing us back and forth like migrant workers...pretty nice, but LONNGGGG days. Not complaining though.

Where in BK?

[/ QUOTE ]

You work for GS?

xadrez
12-21-2005, 02:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

One line email I received from a red sox fan friend of mine this morning...

[ QUOTE ]
Arod and Damon next up on brokenbat mountain

[/ QUOTE ]

I spit coffee out my nose

Hornacek
12-21-2005, 02:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
get them to cross the picket line

[/ QUOTE ]

They wont cross the line, either all or nothing. If they cross there lives will be miserable. If the Union voted to strike you must be part of it.

If they scab and cross what does it prove, cause not all of them, will and you need probbaly about 3/4 of them to cross to get the system running again

[/ QUOTE ]

Apparently 1000 of 33K workers crossed the picket line already yesterday.

pooh74
12-21-2005, 02:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you're obviously an anti-semite

[/ QUOTE ]

Johnny Damon is Jewish?

pooh74
12-21-2005, 03:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
For once I'm happy I live in New Jersey now.

[/ QUOTE ]

I never thought I would see these words in the same sentence.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why not this? "I'm happy New Jersey is on the other side of the Hudson"

12-21-2005, 03:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Cars must have 4 passengers to go south of 96th by law because of the strike. Greed has nothing to do with refusing, the cabbie wants to take you and get the fare.

Duke
12-21-2005, 03:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Cars must have 4 passengers to go south of 96th by law because of the strike. Greed has nothing to do with refusing, the cabbie wants to take you and get the fare.

[/ QUOTE ]

But he's already south of 96th since he's at 34th and 6th, unless there's another Herald Square. The problem would be on the "north of" whatever the lower bound is (if there is one) when he's returning, but by that point all 4 passengers would already be out. If there is another checkpoint lower then that would be an issue too, and I'm dead wrong.

I don't think it's greed either, but not because of that law.

~D

pooh74
12-21-2005, 03:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Where in BK?

[/ QUOTE ]

You work for GS?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, lots of places are doing this though. I work at a law firm.

12-21-2005, 03:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

But he's already south of 96th since he's at 34th and 6th, unless there's another Herald Square.

[/ QUOTE ]

There is only 1 Herald Square, but he got a ride there with only 3 total passengers, which jibes with what we think. I think the quote about needing 4 passengers in regard to getting a ride to downtown is a different trip from north of 96th or from one of the outer boroughs.

Sorry we've totally hijacked your thread Paluka. I'm going home on the PATH, hahahahahahahahahaha /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hornacek
12-21-2005, 03:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

But he's already south of 96th since he's at 34th and 6th, unless there's another Herald Square.

[/ QUOTE ]

There is only 1 Herald Square, but he got a ride there with only 3 total passengers, which jibes with what we think. I think the quote about needing 4 passengers in regard to getting a ride to downtown is a different trip from north of 96th or from one of the outer boroughs.

Sorry we've totally hijacked your thread Paluka. I'm going home on the PATH, hahahahahahahahahaha /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure he wasn't crossing the border... so the argument for 4 doesn't work.

I have a feeling the cabbie wanted him to go with 3 other people so the cabbie could maximize the trip to Wall Street from 96th street. At least that's what I thought.

The same thing happened to me yesterday morning as I tried to get a cab from E 95th street. Cabs told me that it was way too far. I think cabs are looking for short fares (20-30 blocks) where they can charge $10-15 a head, and jack up revenues.

If you were a cabbie, would you rather spend 40 minutes driving 1-2 people from 95th to Wall for $20 a head, or drive 7-8 people 20 blocks for $10 a head?

mrkilla
12-21-2005, 03:37 PM
alot of the wall street firms/insurance companys are doing this. ALmost anyone downtown.
I work for a hedge and they all live in manhattan , bastards...I keep getting the "glad you could make it in" looks BAH!

12-21-2005, 03:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The same thing happened to me yesterday morning as I tried to get a cab from E 95th street. Cabs told me that it was way too far. I think cabs are looking for short fares (20-30 blocks) where they can charge $10-15 a head, and jack up revenues.

If you were a cabbie, would you rather spend 40 minutes driving 1-2 people from 95th to Wall for $20 a head, or drive 7-8 people 20 blocks for $10 a head?

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess they are doing that then. Sucks for us riders. Too bad the city restricts the number of cabs, because right now the demand is way outstripping the supply.

IndieMatty
12-21-2005, 03:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
alot of the wall street firms/insurance companys are doing this. ALmost anyone downtown.
I work for a hedge and they all live in manhattan , bastards...I keep getting the "glad you could make it in" looks BAH!

[/ QUOTE ]

Way easier for non-manhattanites to get in. Honestly the people who are most affected (besides outer borough region) are the UESers and UWSers.

Hornacek
12-21-2005, 05:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Way easier for non-manhattanites to get in. Honestly the people who are most affected (besides outer borough region) are the UESers and UWSers.

[/ QUOTE ]

unfortunately i'm an UESer

danzasmack
12-21-2005, 05:41 PM
Do you guys tip the can drivers still? With the new flat fee? (temporarily)

I did this morning, but a lot of people are saying no.

Luv2DriveTT
12-21-2005, 07:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Do you guys tip the can drivers still? With the new flat fee? (temporarily)

I did this morning, but a lot of people are saying no.

[/ QUOTE ]

The taxi driver I spoke to this evening couldn't wait until the strike was over, because he said he was losing money even with the new fare system.

Paluka
12-21-2005, 09:19 PM
DrSavage drove me home. Wasn't so bad over the Brooklyn Bridge. I hope he made it home from my house though, he didn't really know where he was.

DrSavage
12-21-2005, 10:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
DrSavage drove me home. Wasn't so bad over the Brooklyn Bridge. I hope he made it home from my house though, he didn't really know where he was.

[/ QUOTE ]
I've figured it out. I now know what i want for christmas too - GPS navigation system! If anyone wants to give me something keep this in mind. I will also accept cash.

scott8
12-21-2005, 11:12 PM
Paluka,

I used to live in Bensonhurst. Sometimes I drove to work.

Helping,

Caldarooni

Luv2DriveTT
12-22-2005, 07:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
DrSavage drove me home.

[/ QUOTE ]

He seems to be doing that a lot lately /images/graemlins/wink.gif