PDA

View Full Version : I am an expert player, according to Pacific (LC)

Spartan1983
12-21-2005, 10:54 AM
Had my comp points stopped about a month ago by Pacific. I read on 2+2 that they did this if you were successful over a period of time. But I wanted to hear it from Pacific so I emailed them about the comp points. I consider myself a little above average, but according to them I'm an expert. /images/graemlins/confused.gif Guess I'm going to have to re-evaluate my game, and ask for a bigger size hat for Xmas. /images/graemlins/smile.gif Here is a couple exerts from their response.

"This scheme is not targeted towards expert poker players but rather to help the average player overcome losing streaks."
"Since you are a very successful poker player (as can be seen from your total winnings), we have decided to stop bonus points from being added to your account."

lehighguy
12-21-2005, 11:25 AM
I got the same thing. Didn't even know I had a bonus plan.

Did you also notice the new rake cap is $4.

Man, if only pacific didn't have the worst players....

siegfriedandroy
12-21-2005, 12:50 PM
bk also said (in his tribute to himself) that pacific has weak players. is it worth checking out? lately ive only multitabled party. perhaps i need to expand. it seems most here, though, stick with party. any reason to try pacific, despite this new development?

jb9
12-21-2005, 12:55 PM
Pacific still gives me bonus points.

I guess I suck.

Maybe I should e-mail them and ask how close I am to achieving expert status. Perhaps they will have some tips for taking my game to the next level?

12-21-2005, 01:08 PM
I wonder if, since they take bonuses from the "expert" players, do they double the bonus for really sucky ones? If so, I gotta get to that site, I'd get triple points!

Buccaneer
12-21-2005, 03:18 PM
I would get on Pacific and anytime I won I would type in the chat that I was a prop player, that Pacific payed me to play and that they covered my losses because I split my winnings with them.

12-21-2005, 03:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Here is a couple exerts from their response.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your avatar leads me to believe you are in college, but... /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Spartan1983
12-22-2005, 09:48 AM
Sorry graduated in 1983. Work 3rd shift so please excuse my spelling miscue. excerpts

SmackinYaUp
12-22-2005, 10:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Here is a couple exerts from their response.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Sorry graduated in 1983. Work 3rd shift so please excuse my spelling miscue. excerpts

[/ QUOTE ]

Gettin' closer!