PDA

View Full Version : PokerTracker, PostgresSQL and SNG Tracker

12-21-2005, 06:59 AM
Has anybody got this combination of 3 to work? I converted my PT database from Access to PostgresSQL for performance reasons. However, that seemed to break SNG Tracker... that wonderous spreadsheet will no longer import from PT. It gives an authorization error, stating no user "admin" exists. I tried creating a user account in Postgres named "admin" but that didn't do the trick.

Has anybody got this combination to work?

12-21-2005, 07:07 AM
Actually I said SNG Tracker when I meant that "Combined SNG Spreadsheet" that imports from PT to give SNG summaries. Dunno what everybody calls it....

tigerite
12-21-2005, 09:30 AM
SNG Tracker only works with the Access DB's I think. There is a way of creating a blank one with your data or something, if you look up poker grapher (?) it explains how to, I've not bothered yet though to try it.

ferb
12-21-2005, 11:11 AM
Why not just import from your PP hand history file? Im using all three and have no problems. Actually I import from c:processedfiles which is where PT sends the hand histories after it auto imports them from my hard drive.

tigerite
12-21-2005, 12:36 PM
I've tried loads of imports from the PP history files and SNG tracker fails on about 1 in 10.