PDA

View Full Version : how many times can you....

12-21-2005, 05:36 AM
just a question for the guys, how many times can you cum in 2 hours?

this question comes from the woman of a 2+2'er, *blair3456.
at 30 years old, the man managed to cum three times in two hours. we have been together almost 4 years and have an awesome sex life. it is not unusual for us to do it multipule times in a night, but he usually has to wait awhile before he shoots another load.

i am wondering if maybe it was differnt positions (first in mouth, then missionary, then doggy style) or if this was just my lucky night.

so guys, how many times can you cum in 2 hours?

*name changed for privacy /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Brainwalter
12-21-2005, 05:58 AM
Almost one.

diebitter
12-21-2005, 06:09 AM
Can I use the wanking claw, or does it need to be done without props?

ZBTHorton
12-21-2005, 06:15 AM
I would guess 8-10 if I were doing it myself and just trying to do it for the sake of speed.

If my fiancee was doing the work..3-4.

12-21-2005, 06:17 AM
Can you post a picture of the woman in question? I'm at work at the moment, but when I get home, I'll look at the picture and jerk off in front of the screen, and count them for the 2 hours.

I'd do it at work, but I'm not allowed to have pictures turned on. The guys who sit round me find them distracting.

12-21-2005, 10:16 AM
Just kidding baby,
These guys have nothing on you...
I made this post after the first 3 times you banged me last night. Little did I know I would come back to bed and get it 4 more times!!
Have a great day at work, I am going to take a shower and get some sleep...only 9 hours until you get home!!
You are my hero.

WackityWhiz
12-21-2005, 10:25 AM
I can easily cum 3 times in < 20 mins using the 'wanking claw'... that is such an awesome way to put it mr. pirate.

in 2 hours... who knows. I'd guess at least 8.

If we are talking sex, then 3 times in 2 hours would be a challenge since those take more out of me.

/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
-WW

diebitter
12-21-2005, 10:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I can easily cum 3 times in < 20 mins using the 'wanking claw'...

[/ QUOTE ]

Does yours look like this one:

http://www.shopthevalley.ca/images/items/400x400/CAS-004.jpg

WDC
12-21-2005, 10:37 AM
OP,

I think my record was three in my late twenties now in my forties I think two is just amazing (my wife thinks so also.) I thimk medically it would be rare for most men over thirty to get to more than four.

cnfuzzd
12-21-2005, 11:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
just a question for the guys, how many times can you cum in 2 hours?

this question comes from the woman of a 2+2'er, *blair3456.
at 30 years old, the man managed to cum three times in two hours. we have been together almost 4 years and have an awesome sex life. it is not unusual for us to do it multipule times in a night, but he usually has to wait awhile before he shoots another load.

i am wondering if maybe it was differnt positions (first in mouth, then missionary, then doggy style) or if this was just my lucky night.

so guys, how many times can you cum in 2 hours?

*name changed for privacy /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]]

who cares? Ones all i need....

peace

john nickle

12-21-2005, 01:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
OP,

I think my record was three in my late twenties now in my forties I think two is just amazing (my wife thinks so also.) I thimk medically it would be rare for most men over thirty to get to more than four.

[/ QUOTE ]
well sir, are you up for a challenge?

Gunny Highway
12-21-2005, 01:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
OP,

[/ QUOTE ]
well sir, are you up for a challenge?

[/ QUOTE ]
So you got it 7 times last night and now you're challenging Bill to how many more he can bang you while Blair is at work? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

12-21-2005, 02:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
OP,

[/ QUOTE ]

A challenge? So you got it 7 times last night and now you're going to bang Bill a few times while Blair is at work? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
well, what i meant was we could have a little naughty contest and see who could get more tonight....but now that you mention it, are you busy today, bill? i see we both live in mn, have you had lunch yet?

OtisTheMarsupial
12-21-2005, 03:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I would guess 8-10 if I were doing it myself and just trying to do it for the sake of speed.

If someone else was doing the work..1

[/ QUOTE ]

mrkilla
12-21-2005, 03:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
who cares? Ones all i need....

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the correct answer..

Jonny
12-21-2005, 09:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]