PDA

View Full Version : back from the dead

12-21-2005, 03:23 AM
im back from the dead and broke again.
wit till i call billy baxter, hes gonna flip.

whiskeytown
12-21-2005, 11:08 AM
mildly funny - kinda disrespectful - mostly lame -

moderators notified - we could do with banning this type of gimmick account

RB

danzasmack
12-21-2005, 01:02 PM
pathetic

12-21-2005, 09:21 PM
You mispelled Ungar. And this type of post doesn't belong anywhere in 2+2. Don't waste our time.

Dynasty
12-22-2005, 02:20 AM
I instaban anybody who impersonates a known poker player and posts in the WPT forum.

Mike Haven
12-22-2005, 07:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I instaban anybody who impersonates a known poker player and posts in the WPT forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes - I can see how posters in WPT might be tricked into thinking "stuey unger" is the long deceased Stuey Ungar. Another good decision, Dynasty.

Evan
12-22-2005, 07:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes - I can see how posters in WPT might be tricked into thinking "stuey unger" is the long deceased Stuey Ungar. Another good decision, Dynasty.

[/ QUOTE ]
Challah!

B Dids
12-22-2005, 11:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I assume this means the gimmic account, not whoever created it?

Dynasty
12-22-2005, 07:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You aren't paying attention. I wasn't involved in the stuey unger situtaion. So, I didn't make any decision there.

I was expanding the discussion by saying how I deal with other similar situations.

Mike Haven
12-22-2005, 07:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I was expanding the discussion by saying how I deal with other similar situations.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah. I see.

And what relevance does your "expansion" have to the thread so I can join in on topic?

Dynasty
12-22-2005, 08:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Ah. I see.

And what relevance does your "expansion" have to the thread so I can join in on topic?

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you intentionally being a troll in this thread? What are you trying to accomplish by doing it?

It's easy to see that the relevance is that if other gimmick accounts such as "Gus Hansen" or "Howard Lederer" started making troll posts, there is a precedent for how to deal with them.

I seriously doubt you didn't understand that.

Mike Haven
12-22-2005, 08:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You aren't paying attention.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Are you intentionally being a troll in this thread?

[/ QUOTE ]

If there's one constant in these forums it's that you can always be relied upon to post with your usual charm and aplomb, Dyno! /images/graemlins/grin.gif