PDA

View Full Version : ($11) Bubble problem

bluef0x
12-21-2005, 12:45 AM
Party Poker No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t200 (4 handed) internettexasholdem.com (http://www.internettexasholdem.com)

SB (t2166)
BB (t238)
Hero (t990)
Button (t4606)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with 8/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 8/images/graemlins/club.gif.

What's the best route? Shorty has 38 chips after posting the blind.. I should just flat-out call, right? Inviting others along to ensure shorty's demise..

Any sense in min-raising? Maybe this will make sure a big stack has a hand and won't push over the top...

I surely think pushing is retarded, as the big stacks might call with crap and shorty can still fold.

bluefeet
12-21-2005, 12:50 AM
Min-raise.

You WILL have no problem going AI preflop OR postflop, but not until we see BB put in his last 38chips. You're in a great seat here. If either Button/SB push over, you bail if BB bails.

bluef0x
12-21-2005, 12:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Min-raise.

You WILL have no problem going AI preflop OR postflop, but not until we see BB put in his last 38chips. You're in a great seat here. If either Button/SB push over, you bail if BB bails.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was torn between this.. thanks. Too bad I totally fk'd this hand up because of playing 10 SnG's.

bluefeet
12-21-2005, 12:58 AM
Actually, limping would be a little better.

We still bail if they push and shortie doesn't bite.

Even if it does get 3, 4-way, Shortie will ALWAYS have to act after a lead from either big stack, before you have to act.

Limp PF
Post: Check...call, only after shortie calls. Check...fold, if shortie folds

Yeah, that sounds right /images/graemlins/wink.gif

tigerite
12-21-2005, 08:34 AM
I would limp here.