PDA

View Full Version : OH MY [CENSORED] BOD.

pokerdirty
12-20-2005, 11:07 PM
QUIT PLAYING THIS [censored] COMMERCIAL. IT IS ON AT LEAST 2X PER BREAK ON EVERY VIACOM OWNED STATION THERE IS. I WILL NOT BUY YOUr CRAPPY "ASS WATER" THAT COMES IN A CHEAP ASS PLASTIC SPRAY BOTTLE. EVER.

PUT SOME HOT CHICKS IN THE COMMERCIAL, INSTEAD OF GUYS WITHOUT THEIR SHIRTS OFF, AND MAYBE I WOULD CONSIDER BUYING IT FOR A CO-WORKER THAT I DO NOT LIKE.

WATCH SOME AXE COMMERCIALS, MAYBE TAG COMMERCIALS, AND GET A [censored] HINT ON HOW TO SELL BODY SPRAY.

siccjay
12-20-2005, 11:08 PM
I seen this commerical earlier and thought the exact same thing, almost word for word.

SackUp
12-20-2005, 11:09 PM
at first i thought this thread about [censored]'s body and I was going to lmao at whatever it said.

Instead it is about the body spray commercials which I completely agree with. Naked women sales, not men.

xorbie
12-20-2005, 11:11 PM
I really like their new fragrance "rock hard abs".

Voltron87
12-20-2005, 11:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I went BUSTOOOO!!!! playing 5 card draw!

[/ QUOTE ]

fyp

pokerdirty
12-20-2005, 11:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I went BUSTOOOO!!!! playing 5 card draw!

[/ QUOTE ]

fyp

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, that guy was a major luck box.

but this post has been brewing all weekened. i [censored] you not i've probably seen this commercial 250 times in the past 5 days. and i don't watch that much tv.

Kyo Souma II
12-21-2005, 12:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I seen this commerical earlier and thought the exact same thing, almost word for word.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you think in caps?

-kyo

TheRover
12-21-2005, 12:51 AM
It seems like those commercials have been around forever. They disappear for months at a time and then next thing you know they're everywhere.

B O D FOR ME

ClaytonN
12-21-2005, 12:54 AM
Who the [censored] can identify with these male chiseled statues on their commercials?

Such a stupid, stupid ad campaign.

Women want a guy like that because, well, he's [censored] ripped. What is bod spray gonna change?

Try appealing to the average guys. Axe's advertising is sheer brilliant, yet so simple.

12-21-2005, 01:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Try appealing to the average guys. Axe's advertising is sheer brilliant, yet so simple.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree Axe has the best ads. I thought that the commercial with the guy spraying it down his chest then later it shows the girl going down on him in the car with "Show them the way" was [censored] genius.