PDA

View Full Version : ND-Ohio St- Who to bet?

12-20-2005, 07:53 PM
I am in a quandry: the Fiesta Bowl is a great matchup with two fantastic teams: the spread on sports.com (as of 12/20) was OSU -4... who should should I bet? I'm leaning toward Ohio St. but some other opinions would be helpful thnx

MHoydilla
12-20-2005, 08:02 PM
OSU head coach Jim Tresel is 3-0 with all three teams being underdogs and winning outright in bowl games. I think if coaching is atleast a wash in this one the great D of Ohio St will cause enough problems to beat ND. Honestly though I think this game features two really good teams each with a high quality coach. Maybe Ill bet $25 for fun but most likely no more than that on this game.

Luxorr
12-20-2005, 11:09 PM
Coach Weiss is an offensive genies. Notre Dame can put up 30 on anyone. Question is, Can OSU match that? I am taking ND (-4) for at least 2 uints and maybe the ML also. I cant wait for this game!

12-22-2005, 10:50 AM
Well, my take on this game is the exact opposite of Luxorr. Weiss is a very good coach, and Quinn is a Heisman trophy winner in the making. BUT, OSU D better than any ND has faced this year, by far. I believe they will control the game and OSU wins comfortably in low scoring affair.