PDA

View Full Version : Strange VIP phone number for Party

gildwulf
12-20-2005, 07:00 PM
Party sent me the following email with a nonsense number to call:

[ QUOTE ]
From your account I see that you already qualified for our VIP Club, considering your play pattern this month. We would like to invite you to our VIP Club and make you a bonus offer for your play this month. I request you to give us a call on the following number: 00-800-XXXX-XXXX.

[/ QUOTE ]

It has too many digits and makes no sense; I tried that number and a bunch of variations on it but none of them worked. Does someone know the right VIP number? Can someone let me know by PM or in this thread?

Thanks,
Zach

gildwulf
12-20-2005, 07:02 PM
Nevermind, the vogons replied with an apology and sent me the real phone number.

pineapple888
12-20-2005, 07:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Party sent me the following email with a nonsense number to call:

[ QUOTE ]
From your account I see that you already qualified for our VIP Club, considering your play pattern this month. We would like to invite you to our VIP Club and make you a bonus offer for your play this month. I request you to give us a call on the following number: 00-800-XXXX-XXXX.

[/ QUOTE ]

It has too many digits and makes no sense; I tried that number and a bunch of variations on it but none of them worked. Does someone know the right VIP number? Can someone let me know by PM or in this thread?

Thanks,
Zach

[/ QUOTE ]

1-800-BEND-OVER