PDA

View Full Version : Question about 2+ Rakeback Accounts

12-20-2005, 04:07 PM
Excuse me questioning, I'm new to the rake back process.

I'm looking to setup multiple rakeback programs on FullTilt, UltimateBet and a Prima Skin. I would obviously like to get the best deal possible and in this case, I can't find these deals in a single place. For FullTilt I would have to consult Affliate A and for UB and Prima I would have to consult Affliate B. Is this possible? Can I open accounts under different Affliates?

Thanks in advance.

12-20-2005, 04:27 PM
Yes, you can do this.

absentx
12-20-2005, 04:57 PM
Just try asking a good affiliate as well. Many times they will work with all the programs you mentioned, but it might just not be advertised, or they only add a few people to a specific site so they dont feel the need to advertise it. Either way, try asking an affiliate you are interested in.

12-20-2005, 08:57 PM
You could open each under a different affiliate. Using a reliable affiliate should be as important to you though as the %. Most of the larger affilates offers for those three sites you mentioned aren't going to vary very much with the possible exception of Prima.

Olback
12-20-2005, 10:27 PM
Have you checked a rakeback directory to see if you get these deals all from the same place?

They are 3 common sites and so you can likely get 1 affiliate for all of them. FT might be the hardest to achieve as some affiliates have ahd problems with there affiliate program in the past.