PDA

View Full Version : Eleven random Hold'em thoughts...

06-18-2002, 05:17 PM
1. Beware the Rocket Stoppers! They lurk from every position, usually you will find them chasing in packs.

2. Two Kings are better than one. However, it only takes one Ace to assassinate two Kings.

3. Big Slick looks fabulous. Until all the rags hit the flop, turn and river, it must be a fashion statement.

4. A pre-flop raise will thin the field. But, not the clueless winner.

5. The nut straight on the turn is very nice. Until the fourth card to a flush, makes the double duces the nuts.

6. Two hooks beat all pairs from the tens down. But, it's those other three pairs that bend the hooks. Guess who plays with those other three cards...right...EVERYBODY.

7. All the outs in the world may have the edge. But when the one outer gets there, it's the edge of a cliff from which you fall.

8. Tight and Aggressive sends a strong message. Until a long distance calling station reaches his party.

9. Two pair counterfeited, reduces the gross national product of your chips.

10. Set over set can cry on each others shoulder, when on the runner, runner to river reveals the gut straight has arrived.

11. The clueless may be on the menu, but today's special has the fish eating the sharks.

06-18-2002, 08:26 PM

06-18-2002, 11:10 PM
Should you want clear cut information without my brand of sarcasm. Double click else where. Have I ever been informative? (NT)

SPM,...play long and prosper...

06-19-2002, 10:27 AM

06-19-2002, 09:40 PM
Seriously, I thought enough of them to print them out.