PDA

View Full Version : Question about the Littlewoods poker bonus

KSOT
12-20-2005, 01:51 AM
The terms and conditions say you get £25 for 200 raked hands at £1 or more every month. I'd rather not play the £ tables for the sake of building my $1/$2 database and keeping things 'clean.' So if I play $1/$2, how the heck will I keep track of how far along I am? Does that cryptocounter program I heard about convert currency for you? I've always just counted the raked hands myself in pokertracker. How do you tackle this bonus?

Thanks.

Sniper
12-20-2005, 02:16 AM
I don't play at littlewoods, but you should really be clearing all crypto $1 rake hand bonuses at 2/4.... Its much faster!

You can still use PT to count the raked hands.. just use the filter on the Game Notes tab and set preferences to filter for the month! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

KSOT
12-20-2005, 02:41 AM
Yes, but what am I supposed to do, convert from USD to GBP myself?!!?!!?!?!!!!!111!one!!1

2easy
12-20-2005, 05:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Yes, but what am I supposed to do, convert from USD to GBP myself?!!?!!?!?!!!!!111!one!!1

[/ QUOTE ]

ummm...multiply?

p.s. in cryptocounter you can enter the exchange rate, and it will multiply for you.

Sniper
12-20-2005, 09:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The terms of the cryptos usually state 1 unit of whatever currency table you are playing on.
(Note: that this means a substantially higher rake on the non-$ tables)

Also, you can enter the exchange rate in PT, should you play on the non-$ tables.

dgoldsmith
12-20-2005, 12:05 PM
From their promo rules (http://www.littlewoodspoker.co.uk/poker_content/promos/free25.html):

[ QUOTE ]
In order for a Raked Hand to count toward releasing the bonus money, £1.00 or more in rake must be generated in the hand. *Beginning November 1, 2005, as a special feature for our smaller limit players, for each hand you participate in which generate at least 0.25 units ($/£/€), but less than 1.00 unit ($/£/€) of rake, will count as 1/4 (or one quarter) of a raked hand toward clearing your bonus.

For example every four hands you play which generate between 0.25 units and 0.99 units ($/£/€), will count as one raked hand toward clearing your bonus.

[/ QUOTE ]

Only in the first bolded instance do they say £ instead of $/£/€. This is probably an oversight on their end. I played this month on $1/$2 limit tables and got the bonus after accumulating the right number of full and quarter raked hands.

Dave

KSOT
12-20-2005, 01:34 PM
But did you get the bonus in pounds or dollars?

If the latter, maybe it'd be best to do it for the 25 pounds, yes?

dgoldsmith
12-20-2005, 02:22 PM
Pounds

12-20-2005, 04:33 PM
www.xe.com (http://www.xe.com) and calc.

Sniper
12-20-2005, 04:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The bonus is in pounds regardless of the tables you play on!

12-20-2005, 06:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The bonus is in pounds regardless of the tables you play on!

[/ QUOTE ]

But of course you just cash out it dollars and 25 pounds equals about $44.