PDA

View Full Version : Party Rock garden

12-20-2005, 01:47 AM
Been playing party for some time
Iv'e noticed a huge tighten up in the 2/4 nhle both 6 and 10 handed.
It reminds me very much of how b&m games used to be,Before the explosion.
So now for me anyways without the unmentionable no point to play there all the time.Sorry but I want to play poker in my spare time, not pick up $6 pots.So I have started playing other sites.
I guess the fish have busted and any one who could be botherd has learned how to play.Internet poker will always be around ,But is it possible we will a decline in poker as games get tighter and tighter.

TheMetetron
12-20-2005, 01:56 AM
Blow me?

mittman84
12-20-2005, 02:00 AM
take up limit poker, players at party are insanly nuts

mattw
12-20-2005, 02:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Blow me?

[/ QUOTE ]

proof once again that number of postings and wisdom are not meaningful.

SammyKid11
12-20-2005, 02:09 AM
I think TheMetetron responded the way he did because about, oh...I'd say no more than every fifth post in this forum is about how internet poker either has/is/will dry up and become unprofitable. These posts are all exactly the same, all without any real merit, yet they are disguised with different subject titles that cause many of us to open more of them than we'd like.

MicroBob
12-20-2005, 02:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
number of postings and wisdom are not meaningful.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think number of postings is meaningful.
I do think that wisdon is meaningful though.
However, if you are trying to say that the two are not CORRELATED then I most certainly agree (and nominate myself as the most significant example)

Losing all
12-20-2005, 02:34 AM
93 minute break-even streak? brutal

Perseus
12-20-2005, 02:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Blow me?

[/ QUOTE ]

nh

TheMetetron
12-20-2005, 03:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Blow me?

[/ QUOTE ]

proof once again that number of postings and wisdom are not meaningful.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you. I am wise.

TheMetetron
12-20-2005, 03:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I think TheMetetron responded the way he did because about, oh...I'd say no more than every fifth post in this forum is about how internet poker either has/is/will dry up and become unprofitable. These posts are all exactly the same, all without any real merit, yet they are disguised with different subject titles that cause many of us to open more of them than we'd like.

[/ QUOTE ]

We have a winner.

Pov
12-20-2005, 03:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

We have a winner.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think we've all lost something by opening this thread. Sigh.

smoore
12-20-2005, 03:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

We have a winner.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's your avatard. You need a frontal head shot like me. You have no hope with a profile picture. Get a brain, moran.

tonypaladino
12-20-2005, 10:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

We have a winner.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think we've all lost something by opening this thread. Sigh.

[/ QUOTE ]

I gained the knowledge that the metetron is funny

punter11235
12-20-2005, 10:45 AM
Yeah 2/4 and 3/6 NLHE are very tough these days. Leave alone 5/10 and 10/20 which are games where only serious pros are enjoying themselves waiting for occasional fish.
There is no money to be made in today mid-hi online NLHE. I would swim to limit waters.