PDA

View Full Version : Share your veteran move as a rookie in new environment

12-20-2005, 01:43 AM
While doing Laundry in my first month of freshman year (still in the middle of freshman year), I did two cycles in the dryer and my clothes still felt slightly damp. I didn't feel like paying the extra $1 for 60 minutes (of which only 10-15 would be needed). I took my laundry out and put it in someone elses dryer who had 50 minutes left. I took my clothes out 20 minutes later. Perfection.

Every so often each one of us makes a "veteran" move share yours...

istewart
12-20-2005, 01:45 AM
WHAT THE [censored]?!?!!?

Dynasty
12-20-2005, 01:50 AM
One of the strange things about the influx of youngsters to 2+2 and OOT is that we've had quite a few laundry threads in the past year.

Blarg
12-20-2005, 01:52 AM
Mine has had different variations. One was throwing someone's clothes who had weaseled into my dryer or washer in a dumpster. One was throwing them in the garage on the ground. One was throwing them in the bushes. I'm deeply ashamed to say that one was just taking them out and forgetting about it. I was less enlightened then. One was keeping their clothes for about a month before bringing them back to the laundry room. One was throwing a pair of jeans I found into the swimming pool.

Blarg
12-20-2005, 01:53 AM
They're still fascinated and secretly thrilled by the thought of underwear.

YourFoxyGrandma
12-20-2005, 01:54 AM
I don't get it. First of all, mixing your clothes in with someone else's is kindof a dick move, on top of which, you're inevitably going to lose socks, etc. Also, some dude's gonna kick the [censored] out of you when he catches you messing with his dryer.

Unoriginalname
12-20-2005, 02:07 AM
I'm not sure if this is a really smart move. Is saving $1 really worth the risk of being in a very awkward position if the person returns before you take your clothes out?

12-20-2005, 02:14 AM
I live in a dorm and I don't own laundry detergent.

pryor15
12-20-2005, 02:17 AM
that seems more like a rookie move, and not a very intelligent one at that.

tpir90036
12-20-2005, 02:37 AM
If the dryers have the slide-in multi-quarter thing your rookie mistake was paying at all.

12-20-2005, 03:05 AM
This is why freshmen deserve the abuse they get.

Cumulonimbus
12-20-2005, 03:43 AM
Since our bathroom was out of TP, I went to use the dorm's public one, but the toilet was clogged. I was in a cheery mood, so instead of shitting right on top of somebody else's [censored] and paper, I decided to fix it. But I didn't have a plunger, so I popped the top off of one of the trash bins, turned it upside down and filled it with water. Then I flushed the toilet and dumped the water in the hole as the toilet flushed. Problem solved. Toilet pwned.

Unoriginalname
12-20-2005, 03:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I live in a dorm and I don't own laundry detergent.

[/ QUOTE ]

Freshman year of college, this kid that lived down my hall (wasn't really a buddy of mine, but I drank with him a few times) was bitching about how people would use up all his detergent if he left it down in the laundry room. One time he got really drunk and took a piss in a half full bottle of detergent and left it down in the laundry room. I'm not sure if this would affect the wash at all, or if the detergent would counteract the urine. Either way, still seems nasty to me. I hope you weren't that guy mooching his detergent.

Blarg
12-20-2005, 03:52 AM
Stories like this restore my faith in humanity.

kurosh
12-20-2005, 03:53 AM
One time, this good looking [censored] sucked my finger. She was showing me what she was going to do to my cock later. Then she sucked my cock. It was the best [censored] I had ever had, probably because she was a [censored] and I had not had that many blowjobs from sluts. That was when I knew, she was a veteran.

12-20-2005, 05:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
... One time he got really drunk and took a piss in a half full bottle of detergent and left it down in the laundry room. I'm not sure if this would affect the wash at all, or if the detergent would counteract the urine...

[/ QUOTE ]

The ancient Romans actually used to use human urine to wash clothes so he may have actually been doing them a favor.

Link (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/low/sci/tech/413747.stm)