PDA

View Full Version : What is your GPA in life?

WackityWhiz
12-19-2005, 11:25 PM
If you dont' want to spend ~10 minutes calculating it then you can just read this and see how much my life sucks right now. If you do want to take the time, then there might be good discussion involved.

Here is your schedule:

4 credit classes:
Sense of Family (is your family there for you)
Sense of Friends (are your friends there for you)
Spouse/bf/gf
Bank Account
Job

3 Credit Classes
Stocks, etc
Stress (A is low, F is high)
Vehicle
Happiness

If there is something I forgot just add it and assign it a number of credits.

A= 4 points
B= 3 points
C= 2 points
D= 1 point

GPA Calculator (http://image-ination.com/test_maker/gpa.html)

Enter all your 4 credit classes with your grade at the bottom of the page, click calculate. Enter your gpa up top along with completed credits then repeat for the 3 credit classes. That will give you your overall GPA in life
__________________________________________________ _______

4 credit classes:

Family = A - Always have a good sense of family, it's what keeps me going through the tough times.

Friends = B - Haven't been hanging out with my friends as much, I need to change this.

Spouse/bf/gf = B - Things are getting better between us, it woulda been a C a month ago.

Bank Account = D - Worst 2 weeks of my life in ***** and sports betting. Lost 80% of my worth in 14 days. I need to step it up bigtime. No more sports betting and i'm gonna play 1000 hands a day in ***** and try to get my life back in order.

Job - ***** so N/A since it pretty much involves my bank account.

3 Credit Classes

Stocks, etc = N/A, don't have the prerequisites for stocks (aka money)

Stress (A is low, F is high) = C - Really stressed about money, but I seem to handle stress well as long as it doesn't last too long.

Vehicle = D - Heater just went out in my car (1990 legend) and I live in Iowa.

Happiness = C - Things could be a lot worse, but they definately aren't good right now.

GPA = 2.36 sweet

-WW

miajag81
12-19-2005, 11:28 PM
Uh, you lost 80% of your net worth in gambling in 2 weeks? I think that should count for automatic failure.

WackityWhiz
12-19-2005, 11:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Uh, you lost 80% of your net worth in gambling in 2 weeks? I think that should count for automatic failure.

[/ QUOTE ]

here is why I called it a D. If I were to pay off my 4000 credit card debt I would have 1000 bucks. I'm going to pay off about 1500 of it, put 1300 into party.

This leaves me with 1300 in party (going to play 3/6 6max until i'm rich enough to move up or I hit 500). If i hit 500 i'm going to play 1/2 and look for a job. I'll have 2200 in the bank and 2500 on my credit cards.

Basically I just need to rampage hardcore. I still have a chance to save myself.

Sorry for the poker content, but I needed to vent to somebody.