PDA

View Full Version : My Pokeroom reload bonus dissapeared

12-19-2005, 01:28 PM
That "TEAMUP" bonus that was valid till dec.15. I got it on the 14th- it was stacked with some other bonus I am playing off. It had an expiration date of February-something. I just finished playing this morning and looked in my account and it's vanished! I just sent pokeroom an email but they never respond to my questions about the software so I'm not expecting a response. Anybody know why they took it back? I withdrew my deposit like an hour later thinking that they don't care. Was I wrong? Still doesn't make sense because it was in my bonus account for like 4-5 days before it vanished. Any ideas?

12-19-2005, 01:33 PM
It's probably still there.

Sometimes bonuses other than the one currently being cleared will disappear for no reason.

Once you clear one, the next in line will reappear when you refresh the page.

12-19-2005, 01:36 PM
Okay then, thanks. I'll let you know when that happens. I'm gonna find out in a day or two.

12-19-2005, 02:36 PM
Mine is still there, stacked on top of the previous one that I've yet to clear. Did you clear the earlier bonus and then the second one disappeared? Or do you still have some of the earlier bonus left to clear?

12-20-2005, 07:01 AM
OK, I just played off the earlier bonus, was credited for it, and the teamup bonus reappeared at the same time.
THE END.